- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158961, 3 pages
Arteriovenous Malformation in Temporal Lobe Presenting as Contralateral Ocular Symptoms Mimicking Carotid-Cavernous Fistula
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 16150 Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
Received 2 January 2013; Accepted 25 January 2013
Academic Editors: A. A. Bialasiewicz, N. Fuse, and M. Shimura
Copyright © 2013 Fadzillah Mohd-Tahir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. A. Chaudhry, S. M. Elkhamry, W. Al-Rashed, and T. M. Bosley, “Carotid cavernous fistula: ophthalmological implications,” Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 57–63, 2009.
- L. de Biase, F. di Lisi, S. Perna et al., “Recurrent episodes of syncope in a patient with cerebral arteriovenous malformation,” Clinica Terapeutica, vol. 158, no. 2, pp. 147–150, 2007.
- C. Hofmeister, C. Stapf, A. Hartmann et al., “Demographic, morphological, and clinical characteristics of 1289 patients with brain arteriovenous malformation,” Stroke, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1307–1310, 2000.
- N. J. Volpe, M. C. Sharma, S. L. Galetta et al., “Orbital drainage from cerebral arteriovenous malformations,” Neurosurgery, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 820–824, 2000.
- N. Tomura, K. Hirata, J. Watarai et al., “An occlusion and stenosis of the venous drainage system in cerebral AVMs. Angiographical investigation,” No to Shinkei, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 531–536, 1993.