- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 952079, 4 pages
A Minor Modification of Direct Browplasty Technique in a Patient with Brow Ptosis Secondary to Facial Paralysis: Copy-Paste-Excise and Stitch
1Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University, 17020 Canakkale, Turkey
2Barbaros mahallesi, Plaj Sokak, Hamidiye Sitesi, C/9 Merkez, 17020 Canakkale, Turkey
Received 3 May 2013; Accepted 26 June 2013
Academic Editors: H. Y. Chen, T. Hayashi, S. M. Johnson, C.-K. Joo, and M. Rosner
Copyright © 2013 Arzu Taskiran Comez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Bruce, A. M. Burton, E. Hanna et al., “Sex discrimination: how do we tell the difference between male and female faces?” Perception, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 131–152, 1993.
- J. P. Gunter and S. D. Antrobus, “Aesthetic analysis of the eyebrows,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 99, no. 7, pp. 1808–1816, 1997.
- R. M. Freund and W. B. Nolan III, “Correlation between brow lift outcomes and aesthetic ideals for eyebrow height and shape in females,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 97, no. 7, pp. 1343–1348, 1996.
- A. G. Buchanon and J. B. Holds, “The beautiful eye: perception of beauty in the perioocular area,” in Master Techniques in Blepharoplasty and Periorbital Rejuvenation, G. G. Massry, M. R. Murphy, and B. Azizzadeh, Eds., pp. 25–29, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2011.
- R. Ellenbogen, “Transcoronal eyebrow lift with concomitant upper blepharoplasty,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 490–499, 1983.
- A. J. Booth, A. Murray, and A. G. Tyers, “The direct brow lift: efficacy, complications, and patient satisfaction,” British Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 88, no. 5, pp. 688–691, 2004.
- C. S. McGuire and H. B. Gladstone, “Novel pretrichial browlift technique and review of methods and complications,” Dermatologic Surgery, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1390–1405, 2009.
- R. Almousa, S. Amrith, and G. Sundar, “Browlift—a south east asian experience,” Orbit, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 347–353, 2009.
- A. G. Tyers, “Brow lift via the direct and trans-blepharoplasty approaches,” Orbit, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 261–265, 2006.
- J. P. Green, R. A. Goldberg, and N. Shorr, “Eyebrow ptosis,” International Ophthalmology Clinics, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 97–121, 1997.