- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 101506, 3 pages
Vertebra Plana with Paraplegia in a Middle-Aged Woman Caused by B-Cell Lymphoma: A Case Report
Department of Orthopaedics, JN Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
Received 26 October 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editors: E. R. Ahlmann, M. Gotoh, and M. E. Lovell
Copyright © 2012 Mohd. Zahid et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Vineis and Working group on the epidemiology of hematolymphopoetic malignancies in Italy, “Incidence and time trends for lymphomas, leukemias and myelomas: hyphothesis generation,” Leukemia Research, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 285–290, 1996.
- A. G. Huvos, “Skeleton manifestations of malignant lymphomas and leukemias,” in Bone Tumors: Diagnosis Treatment and Prognosis, WB Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2nd edition, 1991.
- A. Citterio, M. Franceschini, L. Spizzichino, A. Reggio, B. Rossi, and G. Stampacchia, “Nontraumatic spinal cord injury: an Italian survey,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, vol. 85, no. 9, pp. 1483–1487, 2004.
- W. L. Furman, S. Fitch, H. O. Hustu, T. Callihan, and S. B. Murphy, “Primary lymphoma of bone in children,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 1275–1280, 1989.
- N. Mounier, P. Pautier, E. de Kerviler, Y. Kerneis, C. Gisselbrecht, and P. Brice, “Lymphoplasmocytic malignant lymphoma presenting with spinal epidural involvement: four reports of this uncommon lesion,” American Journal of Hematology, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 316–317, 1995.
- E. T. Wong, C. S. Portlock, J. P. O'Brien, and L. M. DeAngelis, “Chemosensitive epidural spinal cord disease in non-Hodgkins lymphoma,” Neurology, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1543–1547, 1996.
- R. A. Eeles, P. O'Brien, A. Horwich, and M. Brada, “Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma presenting with extradural spinal cord compression: functional outcome and survival,” British Journal of Cancer, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 126–129, 1991.
- M. Salvati, L. Cervoni, M. Artico, A. Raco, P. Ciappetta, and R. Delfini, “Primary spinal epidural non-Hodgkin's lymphomas: a clinical study,” Surgical Neurology, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 339–344, 1996.