- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 205029, 3 pages
Cross-Leg as Salvage Procedure after Free Flaps Transfer Failure: A Case Report
Plastic Surgery Department, S.Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Received 30 November 2011; Accepted 1 February 2012
Academic Editors: M. Gotoh, Z. H. Khan, I. Madrazo, and S. Vogt
Copyright © 2012 F. Contedini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. V. Georgescu, C. Irina, and M. Ileana, “Cross-leg tibial posterior perforator flap,” Microsurgery, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 379–383, 2007.
- P. Perrot, A. -L. Bouffaut, C. Perret, J. Connault, and F. Duteille, “Risk factors and therapeutic strategy after failure of free flap coverage for lower-limb defects,” Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 157–162, 2011.
- C. D. Long, M. S. Granick, and M. P. Solomon, “The cross-leg flap revisited,” Annals of Plastic Surgery, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 560–563, 1993.
- P. Agarwal and H. K. T. Raza, “Cross-leg flap: its role in limb salvage,” Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 439–443, 2008.