- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820501, 4 pages
Arthroscopic Excision of Intra-Articular Hip Osteoid Osteoma: A Report of 2 Cases
Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, Saint Georges University Medical Center, Balamand University, P.O. Box 166378, Achrafieh, Beirut 1100 2807, Lebanon
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editors: K. Erler, D. A. Fisher, and A. Sakamoto
Copyright © 2012 Alexandre H. Nehme et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Jackson, F. W. Reckling, and F. A. Mantz, “Osteoid osteoma and osteoblastoma: similar histologic lesions with different natural histories,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, vol. 128, pp. 303–313, 1977.
- F. Franceschi, A. Marinozzi, R. Papalia, U. G. Longo, G. Gualdi, and E. Denaro, “Intra- and juxta-articular osteoid osteoma: a diagnostic challenge,” Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, vol. 126, no. 10, pp. 660–667, 2006.
- G. Bettelli, R. Capanna, J. R. Van Horn, P. Ruggieri, R. Biagini, and M. Campanacci, “Osteoid osteoma and osteoblastoma of the pelvis,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, no. 247, pp. 261–271, 1989.
- M. Szendroi, K. Köllo, I. Antal, J. Lakatos, and G. Szoke, “Intraarticular osteoid osteoma: clinical features, imaging results, and comparison with extraarticular localization,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 957–964, 2004.
- S. J. Shin, H. S. Kwak, T. J. Cho et al., “Application of Ganz surgical hip dislocation approach in pediatric hip diseases,” Clinics in Orthopedic Surgery, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 132–137, 2009.
- C. Parlier-Cuau, R. Nizard, P. Champsaur, B. Hamze, A. Quillard, and J. D. Laredo, “Osteoid osteoma of the acetabulum: three cases treated by percutaneous resection,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, no. 365, pp. 167–174, 1999.
- D. I. Rosenthal, F. J. Hornicek, M. W. Wolfe, L. C. Jennings, M. C. Gebhardt, and H. J. Mankin, “Percutaneous radiofrequency coagulation of osteoid osteoma compared with operative treatment,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery Series A, vol. 80, no. 6, pp. 815–821, 1998.
- V. Khapchik, R. J. O'Donnell, and J. M. Glick, “Arthroscopically assisted excision of osteoid osteoma involving the hip,” Arthroscopy, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 56–61, 2001.
- D. H. Lee, W. K. Jeong, and S. H. Lee, “Arthroscopic excision of osteoid osteomas of the hip in children,” Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 547–551, 2009.
- B. K. Chang, Y. C. Ha, Y. K. Lee, D. S. Hwang, and K. H. Koo, “Arthroscopic excision of osteoid osteoma in the posteroinferior portion of the acetabulum,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 1685–1687, 2010.