- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 928231, 3 pages
Acute Ulnar Shortening for Delayed Presentation of Distal Radius Growth Arrest in an Adolescent
Regional Orthopaedic Unit, Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan, Co-Meath, Ireland
Received 22 June 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editors: J. Mayr, P. Park, T. Tsurumoto, and M. H. Zheng
Copyright © 2012 Prasad Ellanti and Paul Harrington. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. M. Waters, D. S. Bae, and K. D. Montgomery, “Surgical management of posttraumatic distal radial growth arrest in adolescents,” Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 717–724, 2002.
- L. M. Hove and L. B. Engesæter, “Corrective osteotomies after injuries of the distal radial physis in children,” Journal of Hand Surgery, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 699–704, 1997.
- B. S. Lee, J. L. Esterhai Jr., and M. Das, “Fracture of the distal radial epiphysis. Characteristics and surgical treatment of premature, post-traumatic epiphyseal closure,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, vol. 185, pp. 90–96, 1984.
- A. Aminian and P. L. Schoenecker, “Premature closure of the distal radial physis after fracture of the distal radial metaphysis,” Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 495–498, 1995.
- W. T. Page and R. M. Szabo, “Distraction osteogenesis for correction of distal radius deformity after physeal arrest,” Journal of Hand Surgery, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 617–626, 2009.
- D. Seybold, J. Geßmann, G. Muhr, and M. Graf, “Deformity correction with the Taylor spatial frame after growth arrest of the distal radius: a technical note on 2 cases,” Acta Orthopaedica, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 571–575, 2008.