- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 973489, 4 pages
Pseudoaneurysm Accompanied by Crowe Type IV Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip: A Case Report
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Osaka Saiseikai Nakatsu Hospital, 2-10-39 Shibata, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0012, Japan
Received 10 January 2012; Accepted 19 February 2012
Academic Editors: E. R. Ahlmann, M. G. Lykissas, and J. Mayr
Copyright © 2012 Hirotake Yo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. D. Qanadli, M. El Hajjam, F. Mignon, F. Bruckert, S. Chagnon, and P. Lacombe, “Life-threatening spontaneous psoas haematoma treated by transcatheter arterial embolization,” European Radiology, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 1231–1234, 1999.
- C. E. Ray and A. C. Wilbur, “CT diagnosis of concurrent hematomas of the psoas muscle and rectus sheath: case reports and review of anatomy, pathogenesis, and imaging,” Clinical Imaging, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 22–26, 1993.
- T. Gabata, O. Matsui, M. Kadoya, S. Miyata, M. Fujimura, and T. Takashima, “Successful embolization of a large superior gluteal artery pseudoaneurysm emerging during anticoagulant therapy,” Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 327–329, 1995.
- M. Kacila, H. Vranic, A. Hadzimehmedagic, S. Sehovic, and N. Granov, “The frequency of complications of pseudoaneurysms after cardiac interventional diagnostic and therapeutic interventions,” Medicinski Arhiv, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 78–81, 2011.
- A. Dhal, M. Chadha, H. Lal, T. Singh, and S. Tyagi, “Encounters with pseudoaneurysms in orthopaedic practice,” Injury, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 771–778, 2001.
- E. D. Ritchie, D. Haverkamp, T. J. M. J. Schiphorst, and K. Bosscha, “False aneurysm of the profunda femoris artery, a rare complication of a proximal femoral fracture,” Acta Orthopaedica Belgica, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 530–532, 2007.
- C. Waldherr, R. Kickuth, K. Ludwig, D. D. Do, and J. Triller, “Superselective embolization of deep femoral artery branch pseudoaneurysm with a coaxial microcatheter system,” Journal of Vascular Diseases, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 45–49, 2006.
- T. De Baere, A. Ousehal, V. Kuoch, M. Sapoval, C. Lagrange, and A. Roche, “Endovascular management of bleeding iliac artery pseudoaneurysms complicating radiation therapy for pelvic malignancies,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 170, no. 2, pp. 349–353, 1998.
- E. Niakan, J. E. Carbone, M. Adams, and F. M. Schroeder, “Anticoagulants, iliopsoas hematoma and femoral nerve compression,” American Family Physician, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 2100–2102, 1991.
- R. B. King and D. L. Bechtold, “Warfarin-induced iliopsoas hemorrhage with subsequent femoral nerve palsy,” Annals of Emergency Medicine, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 362–364, 1985.
- Y. Wada, C. Yanagihara, and Y. Nishimura, “Bilateral iliopsoas hematomas complicating anticoagulant therapy,” Internal Medicine, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 641–643, 2005.
- L. Murena, E. Vulcano, E. Salvato, M. Marano, F. D'Angelo, and P. Cherubino, “Bilateral iliopsoas intramuscular bleeding following anticoagulant therapy with heparin: a case report,” Cases Journal, vol. 2, no. 7, article 7534, 2009.