- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348080, 3 pages
Revision Arthroplasty in the Haemophiliac Patient
1Department of Trauma and Orthopaedics, St. James’s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
2National Centre for Inherited Coagulation Disorders, St. James’s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Received 9 February 2013; Accepted 8 April 2013
Academic Editors: R. A. Gosselin and W. M. Novicoff
Copyright © 2013 A. P. Molloy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. P. Duncan and B. A. Masri, “Fractures of the femur after hip replacement,” Instructional Course Lectures, vol. 44, pp. 293–304, 1995.
- M. Schick, G. Stucki, M. Rodriguez et al., “Haemophilic; arthropathy: assessment of quality of life after total knee arthroplasty,” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 468–472, 1999.
- L. M. Aledort, R. H. Haschmeyer, and H. Pettersson, “A longitudinal study of orthopaedic outcomes for severe factor-VIII-deficient haemophiliacs,” Journal of Internal Medicine, vol. 236, no. 4, pp. 391–399, 1994.
- L. Pulido, E. Ghanem, A. Joshi, J. J. Purtill, and J. Parvizi, “Periprosthetic joint infection: the incidence, timing, and predisposing factors,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, vol. 466, no. 7, pp. 1710–1715, 2008.
- S. Lobet, E. Pendeville, R. Dalzell et al., “The role of physiotherapy after total knee arthroplasty in patients with haemophilia,” Haemophilia, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 989–998, 2008.
- J. L. Hicks, W. J. Ribbans, B. Buzzard et al., “Infected joint replacements in HIV-positive patients with haemophilia,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery B, vol. 83, no. 7, pp. 1050–1054, 2001.
- D. L. Powell, C. J. Whitener, C. E. Dye, J. O. Ballard, M. L. Shaffer, and M. E. Eyster, “Knee and hip arthroplasty infection rates in persons with haemophilia: a 27 year single center experience during the HIV epidemic,” Haemophilia, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 233–239, 2005.