- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 736107, 2 pages
Chlamydia Trachomatis Tonsillopharyngitis
Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, School of Medicine, Istanbul Medipol University, 34718 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 25 July 2012; Accepted 30 August 2012
Academic Editors: M. B. Naguib and A. Rapoport
Copyright © 2012 Özmen Öztürk and Hüseyin Seven. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. H. Peters, S. P. Verweij, N. Nijsten et al., “Evaluation of sexual history-based screening of anatomic sites for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infection in men having sex with men in routine practice,” BMC Infectious Diseases, vol. 11, article 203, 2011.
- R. B. Jones, R. A. Rabinovitch, B. P. Katz, et al., “Chlamydia trachomatis in the pharynx and rectum of heterosexual patients at risk for genital infection,” Annals of Internal Medicine, vol. 102, no. 6, pp. 757–762, 1985.
- A. L. Komaroff, M. D. Aronson, T. M. Pass, et al., “Serologic evidence of chlamydial and mycoplasmal pharyngitis in adults,” Science, vol. 222, no. 4626, pp. 927–929, 1983.
- N. F. Jacobs Jr., E. S. Arum, and S. J. Kraus, “Experimental infection of the chimpanzee urethra and pharynx with Chlamydia trachomatis,” Sexually Transmitted Diseases, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 132–136, 1978.
- H. Ogawa, Y. Yamazaki, and K. Hashiguchi, “Chlamydia trachomatis: a currently recognized pathogen of tonsillitis,” Acta Oto-Laryngologica, Supplement, vol. 106, no. 454, pp. 197–201, 1988.