- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Otolaryngology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 981375, 3 pages
Sinusitis: A Rare Cause for Galactorrhoea
1Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Torbay Hospital, South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Torquay TQ2 7AA, UK
2Department of Endocrinology, Torbay Hospital, South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Torquay TQ2 7AA, UK
Received 1 October 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Rapoport and M. S. Timms
Copyright © 2012 W. O. Bennett et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Venekamp, M. J. Thompson, G. Hayward, et al., “Systemic corticosteroids for acute sinusitis (review),” The Cochrane Library, no. 12, 2011.
- J. M. Gwaltney Jr., “Acute community-acquired sinusitis,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1209–1223, 1996.
- W. J. Fokkens, V. J. Lund, J. Mullol, et al., “EPOS, 2012: European position paper on rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps 2012. A summary for otorhinolaryngologists,” Rhinology, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- M. Edge and D. S. Segatore, “Assessment and management of galactorrhoea,” The Nurse Practitioner, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 35–36, 1993.
- K. S. Peña and J. A. Rosenfeld, “Evaluation and treatment of galactorrhea,” American Family Physician, vol. 63, no. 9, pp. 1763–1775, 2001.
- S. Khokhar, N. Sindhu, and T. Kumar Sharma, “Chronic erosive sphenoid sinusitis presenting as bilateral optic neuritis and galactorrhea,” Annals of Ophthalmology, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 234–236, 2002.
- L. L. Brunton, J. S. Lazo, and K. L. Parker, Goodman and Gilman’s “The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics”, McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division, New York, NY, USA, 11th edition, 2006.
- G. Chamberlain and P. Steer, Turnbull’s Obstetrics, Churchill Livingston, London, UK, 3rd edition, 2001.
- S. S. Patel and V. Bamigboye, “Hyperprolactinaemia,” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 455–459, 2007.
- M. L. Slavin and J. S. Glaser, “Acute severe irreversible visual loss with sphenoethmoiditis-“posterior” orbital cellulitis,” Archives of Ophthalmology, vol. 105, no. 3, pp. 345–348, 1987.
- A. E. Tarazi and A. H. Shikani, “Irreversible unilateral visual loss due to acute sinusitis,” Archives of Otolaryngology, vol. 117, no. 12, pp. 1400–1401, 1991.