- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 394106, 3 pages
An Unusual Presentation of Pelvic Leiomyomatosis Misdiagnosed as Disseminated Malignancy
Department of Pathology, Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak, BPS Government Medical College for Women (Sonepat) 1, Haryana, Rohtak 124001, India
Received 23 July 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editors: P. Kornprat, A. Mima, and Y.-M. Robin
Copyright © 2012 Nisha Marwah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Fasih, A. K. P. Shanbhogue, D. B. Macdonald et al., “Leiomyomas beyond the uterus: unusual locations, rare manifestations,” Radiographics, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1931–1948, 2008.
- C. Zaloudek and M. R. Hendrickson, “Mesenchymal tumors of the uterus,” in Blaustein's Pathology of Female Genital Tract, R. J. Kurman, Ed., pp. 577–578, Springer, New Delhi, India, 5th edition, 2004.
- S. Bhattacharya, S. Pati, A. Naskar, and S. Dey, “An atypical case of pelvic leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata,” Online Journal of Health and Allied Sciences, vol. 9, no. 2, p. 12, 2010.
- G. Singh, L. Gordon-Harris, G. B. Frazer, and S. O. Walker, “Case report: leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata—diagnosis by sonography,” Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 497–500, 2002.
- M. A. M. Gedda, G. A. Piantavinha, T. R. Coutinho, S. M. Mendonça, and G. De Vasconcelos Bello, “Leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata: a case report,” Radiologia Brasileira, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 349–351, 2008.
- D. T. Cohen, E. Oliva, P. F. Hahn, A. F. Fuller, and S. I. Lee, “Uterine smooth-muscle tumors with unusual growth patterns: imaging with pathologic correlation,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 188, no. 1, pp. 246–255, 2007.