- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 170918, 3 pages
Apocrine Carcinoma of Breast: A Case Report with Review of the Literature
1Department of Pathology, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra 415110, India
2Department of Surgery, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra 415110, India
Received 7 May 2013; Accepted 5 June 2013
Academic Editors: I. A. Chaudhry, H. Kuwabara, and E. Miele
Copyright © 2013 Jyotsna V. Wader et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Gayatri, B. Mondita, B. Asha, and A. Vishal, “Study on apocrine carcinoma of breast: histomorphologic features and immunohistochemical behavior,” International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 190–193, 2012.
- R. Yerushalmi, M. M. Hayes, and K. A. Gelmon, “Breast carcinoma—rare types: review of the literature,” Annals of Oncology, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 1763–1770, 2009.
- Y. Tsutsumi, “Apocrine carcinoma as triple-negative breast cancer: novel definition of apocrine-type carcinoma as estrogen/progesterone receptor-negative and androgen receptor-positive invasive ductal carcinoma,” Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 375–386, 2012.
- J. R. Durham and R. E. Fechner, “The histologic spectrum of apocrine lesions of the breast,” The American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 113, supplement 1, no. S3, p. S18, 2000.
- W. J. Frable and S. Kay, “Carcinoma of the breast. Histologic and clinical features of apocrine tumors,” Cancer, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 756–763, 1968.
- J. A. Mossler, T. K. Barton, and A. D. Brinkhous, “Apocrine differentiation in human mammary carcinoma,” Cancer, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 2463–2471, 1980.