- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 204082, 4 pages
Endometrial Stromal Hyperplasia: An Underrecognized Condition
1Department of Pathology, University General Hospital of Alexandroupolis, 68100 Alexandroupolis, Greece
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University General Hospital of Alexandroupolis, 68100 Alexandroupolis, Greece
Received 29 January 2013; Accepted 16 March 2013
Academic Editors: S. Ohlsson, R. Raghavan, Z. Schaff, and S. Shousha
Copyright © 2013 Efthimios Sivridis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. H. Buckley and H. Fox, Biopsy Pathology of the Endometrium, Arnold, London, UK, 2nd edition, 2002.
- C. J. R. Stewart, B. A. Michie, and J. H. Kennedy, “Focal endometrial stromal hyperplasia,” Histopathology, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 75–79, 1998.
- R. Vanni, S. Marras, M. Andria, and G. Faa, “Endometrial polyps with predominant stromal component are characterized by a t(6;14)(p21;q24) translocation,” Cancer Research, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 31–33, 1995.
- F. A. Tavassoli and H. J. Norris, “Mesenchymal tumors of the uterus. VII. A clinicopathological study of 60 endometrial stromal nodules,” Histopathology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 1981.
- S. F. Lax, “Molecular genetic changes in epithelial, stromal and mixed neoplasms of the endometrium,” Pathology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 46–54, 2007.
- S. Chiang and E. Oliva, “Cytogenetic and molecular aberrations in endometrial stromal tumors,” Human Pathology, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 609–617, 2011.