- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608016, 3 pages
Pseudomyxoma Peritonei Originating from an Intestinal Duplication
1Department of Imaging and Pathology, University Hospitals Leuven, Minderbroedersstraat 12, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
2Department of Surgery, University Hospitals Leuven, Belgium
3Department of Pathology, Jan Yperman Ziekenhuis, Ieper, Belgium
Received 14 June 2013; Accepted 21 July 2013
Academic Editors: T. Hasebe, U. Manne, Y. Nagashima, and M. L. Wu
Copyright © 2013 Julie Lemahieu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. T. Ildstad, D. J. Tollerud, R. G. Weiss, D. P. Ryan, M. A. McGowan, and L. W. Martin, “Duplications of the alimentary tract. Clinical characteristics, preferred treatment, and associated malformations,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 208, no. 2, pp. 184–189, 1988.
- H. Hata, N. Hiraoka, H. Ojima, K. Shimada, T. Kosuge, and T. Shimoda, “Carcinoid tumor arising in a duplication cyst of the duodenum,” Pathology International, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 272–278, 2006.
- G. Blank, A. Königsrainer, B. Sipos, and R. Ladurner, “Adenocarcinoma arising in a cystic duplication of the small bowel: case report and review of literature,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 10, article 55, 2012.
- F. Letarte, L. Sideris, G. Leblanc, Y. E. Leclerc, and P. Dubé, “Pseudomyxoma peritonei arising from intestinal duplication,” The American Surgeon, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 233–234, 2011.