- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 672397, 3 pages
Posttraumatic Fat Necrosis Presented as Cellulitis of the Leg
1Department of Pediatrics, The Barzilai Medical Center, 2 Hahistadrut Street, Ashkelon 78278, Israel
2Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel
3Department of Medical Imaging, The Barzilai Medical Center, Ashkelon 78278, Israel
Received 19 June 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editors: N.-C. Chiu and C. F. Classen
Copyright © 2012 Einat Haikin Herzberger et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. A. Crawford, J. J. King, E. J. Fox, and C. M. Ogilvie, “Symptomatic fat necrosis and lipoatrophy of the posterior pelvis following trauma,” Orthopedics, vol. 32, no. 6, p. 444, 2009.
- C. Tillman, R. Holst, and C. Svedman, “Traumatic fat necrosis: a case report,” Acta Dermato-Venereologica, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 227–228, 2003.
- W. A. Buswell, “Traumatic fat necrosis of the face in children,” British Journal of Plastic Surgery, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 127–128, 1979.
- T. S. Tsai, H. A. Evans, L. F. Donnelly, G. S. Bisset, and K. H. Emery, “Fat necrosis after trauma: a benign cause of palpable lumps in children,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 169, no. 6, pp. 1623–1626, 1997.
- I. C. Polcari and S. L. Stein, “Panniculitis in childhood,” Dermatologic Therapy, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 356–367, 2010.