- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 728509, 3 pages
A Case of Male Goltz Syndrome
Pediatric Medicicne, Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, India
Received 24 June 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editors: N. Arslan and P. Weisleder
Copyright © 2012 Bhaswati Ghoshal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. W. Goltz, “Focal dermal hypoplasia syndrome: an update,” Archives of Dermatology, vol. 128, no. 8, pp. 1108–1111, 1992.
- A. L. Lasocki, Z. Stark, and D. Orchard, “A case of mosaic Goltz syndrome (focal dermal hypoplasia) in a male patient,” Australasian Journal of Dermatology, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 48–51, 2011.
- S. Aymé and F. C. Fraser, “Possible examples of the Goltz syndrome (focal dermal hypoplasia) without linear areas of skin hypoplasia,” Birth Defects, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 59–65, 1982.
- A. D. Irvine, F. J. Stewart, E. A. Bingham, N. C. Nevin, and B. E. Boston, “Focal dermal hypoplasia (Goltz syndrome) associated with intestinal malrotation and medistinal dextroposition,” American Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 213–215, 1996.
- K. H. Grzeschik, D. Bornholdt, F. Oeffner et al., “Deficiency of PORCN, a regulator of Wnt signaling, is associated with focal dermal hypoplasia,” Nature Genetics, vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 833–835, 2007.
- M. P. Lombardi, S. Bulk, J. Celli et al., “Mutation update for the PORCN gene,” Human Mutation, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 723–728, 2011.