- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 879161, 4 pages
An Unusual Case of Suspected Microvascular Angina in a Newborn
1Pediatric Cardiology Unit, Ospedale Niguarda Ca' Granda, Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3, 20162 Milan, Italy
2Neonatology Unit, Ospedale Niguarda Ca' Granda, Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3, 20162 Milan, Italy
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 30 September 2012
Academic Editors: P. Pavone and S. Tay
Copyright © 2012 Stefania Cataldo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. D. Reich and R. Campbell, “Myocardial infarction in children,” The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 296–303, 1998.
- D. S. Celermajer, G. F. Sholler, R. Howman-Giles, et al., “Myocardial infarction in childhood: clinical analysis of 17 cases and medium term follow-up of survivors,” British Heart Journal, vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 332–336, 1991.
- M. Singh, S. Singh, R. Arora, et al., “Cardiac syndrome X:current concepts,” International Journal of Cardiology, vol. 142, no. 2, pp. 113–119, 2010.
- S. D. Rosen, E. Paulesu, R. J. S. Wise, et al., “Central neural contributing to the perception of chest pain in cardiac syndrome X,” Heart, vol. 87, pp. 513–519, 2002.
- J. A. Towbin, J. Timothy Bricker, and A. Garson Jr., “Electrocardiographic criteria for diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in childhood,” The American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 69, no. 19, pp. 1545–1548, 1992.
- G. A. Lanza, G. Colonna, V. Pasceri, et al., “Atenolol versus amlodipine versus isosorbide-5-mononitrate on anginal symptoms in syndrome X,” The American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 84, no. 7, pp. 854–856, 1999.