- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Psychiatry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 642752, 4 pages
Agomelatine Augmentation of Escitalopram Therapy in Treatment-Resistant Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Case Report
1NHS, Department of Mental Health, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, Hospital “G. Mazzini”, ASL 4, 64100 Teramo, Italy
2Department of Neurosciences and Imaging, Chair of Psychiatry, University “G. D’Annunzio”, 66100 Chieti, Italy
3NHS, Department of Mental Health, Psychiatric Service of Diagnosis and Treatment, Hospital “Maria SS. dello Splendore”, ASL 4, 64021 Giulianova, Italy
Received 16 July 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editors: E. Jönsson and M. Kluge
Copyright © 2012 Domenico De Berardis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matej Stuhec, “Agomelatine-induced hepatotoxicity,” Wiener Klinische Wochenschrift, vol. 125, no. 7-8, pp. 225–226, 2013.
- Mariana Pizarro, Leonardo F. Fontenelle, Daniel C. Paravidino, Murat Yuecel, Euripedes C. Miguel, and Gabriela B. de Menezes, “An updated review of antidepressants with marked serotonergic effects in obsessive-compulsive disorder,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1391–1401, 2014.