- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Psychiatry have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Psychiatry.
- Roopa P. Gandhi, and Ulrich Klein, “Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Update on Oral Health Management,” Journal of Evidence Based Dental Practice, 2014.
- Malak Iskandar, Ekaterina Stepanova, and Andrew Francis, “Two Cases of Catatonia with Thyroid Dysfunction,” Psychosomatics, 2014.
- Corneliu N. Stanciu, Thomas M. Penders, and Heather N. Oxentine, “Delusional Infestation Following Misuse of Prescription Stimulants,” Psychosomatics, 2014.
- Kelli N. Dunlap, “Integration of Game Design and Theory into Group Psychotherapy with Veterans with Severe/Chronic Mental Illness,” Games for Health Journal, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 109–112, 2013.
- Markus Fendt, Stefan Imobersteg, Daniel Peterlik, Frédérique Chaperon, Catherine Mattes, Christina Wittmann, Hans-Rudolf Olpe, Johannes Mosbacher, Ivo Vranesic, Herman van der Putten, Kevin H. McAllister, Peter J. Flor, and Christine E. Gee, “Differential roles of mGlu7 and mGlu8 in amygdala-dependent behavior and physiology,” Neuropharmacology, 2013.
- Jan Stubberud, Donna Langenbahn, Brian Levine, Johan Stanghelle, and Anne-Kristine Schanke, “Goal Management Training improves everyday executive functioning for persons with spina bifida: Self-and informant reports six months post-training,” Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, pp. 1–35, 2013.
- Golan Karvat, and Tali Kimchi, “Acetylcholine Elevation Relieves Cognitive Rigidity and Social Deficiency in a Mouse Model of Autism,” Neuropsychopharmacology, 2013.