- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Pulmonology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 414165, 3 pages
A Young Man with Bilateral Spontaneous Pneumothorax
Catharina Hospital, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Received 8 July 2011; Accepted 3 August 2011
Academic Editors: W. Kuschner and C. L. Ren
Copyright © 2011 Liese Lieve Willemien Verhaert. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Gunji, T. Akiyoshi, T. Sato et al., “Mutations of the Birt-Hogg-Dubé gene in patients with multiple lung cysts and recurrent pneumothorax,” Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 588–593, 2007.
- D. S. Ayo, G. L. Aughenbaugh, E. S. Yi, J. L. Hand, and J. H. Ryu, “Cystic lung disease in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome,” Chest, vol. 132, no. 2, pp. 679–684, 2007.
- J. R. Toro, S. E. Pautler, L. Stewart, et al., “Lung cysts, spontaneous pneumothorax, and genetic associations in 89 families with birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome,” American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, vol. 175, no. 10, pp. 1044–1053, 2007.
- F. H. Menko, M. A. van Steensel, S. Giraud et al., “Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: diagnosis and management,” The Lancet Oncology, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 1199–1206, 2009.
- S. Sundaram, A. D. Tasker, and N. W. Morrell, “Familial spontaneous pneumothorax and lung cysts due to a Folliculin exon 10 mutation,” European Respiratory Journal, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1510–1512, 2009.
- J. R. Toro, M. H. Wei, G. M. Glenn, et al., “BHD mutations, clinical and molecular genetic investigations of Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: a new series of 50 families and a review of published reports,” Journal of Medical Genetics, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 321–331, 2008.
- K. Tobino, Y. Gunji, M. Kurihara et al., “Characteristics of pulmonary cysts in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome: thin-section CT findings of the chest in 12 patients,” European Journal of Radiology, vol. 77, no. 3, pp. 403–409, 2011.