- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 659586, 6 pages
3D Imaging in Unilateral Primary Pulmonary Hypoplasia in an Adult: A Case Report
1Emergency Clinical County Hospital of Craiova, Prima Medical SRL Craiova, No. 1, Tabaci Street, 200642 Craiova, Romania
2Clinical Infectious Diseases and Pneumo-ftysiology Hospital “V. Babes” Craiova, No. 126, Calea Bucuresti Street, 200515 Craiova, Romania
Received 21 June 2011; Accepted 16 August 2011
Academic Editors: A. Agrawal and P. E. Andersen
Copyright © 2011 Aristida Georgescu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. C. Kurkcuoglu, A. Eroglu, N. Karaoglanoglu, and P. Polat, “Pulmonary hypoplasia in a 52-year-old woman,” Annals of Thoracic Surgery, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 689–691, 2005.
- A. Hislop, “Developmental biology of the pulmonary circulation,” Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 35–43, 2005.
- E. A. Boyden, “Developmental anomalies of the lungs,” The American Journal of Surgery, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 79–89, 1955.
- R. Comet, R. M. Mirapeix, A. Marín, E. Castañer, J. Sans, and C. Domingo, “Pulmonary hypoplasia in adults: embryology, clinical presentation and diagnostic methods. Our experience and review of the literature,” Archivos de Bronconeumologia, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 48–51, 1998.
- Unic3DView, http://www.unic-vision.com/.
- C. J. Schittny and H. P. Burri, Development and Growth of the Lung in Fishman’s Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, 1980, Copyright C 2008, 1998, 1988, 1980.
- G. Vicidomini, M. Santini, A. Baldi, T. Cesarano, M. P. Di Marino, and F. Baldi, “Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung in an adult,” Minerva Chirurgica, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 469–473, 1997.
- B. J. Oh, J. S. Lee, J. S. Kim, C. M. Lim, and Y. Koh, “Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung in adults: clinical and CT evaluation of seven patients,” Respirology, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 496–501, 2006.
- A. Ayadi-Kaddour, S. Chaabouni, S. Meraï et al., “Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of the lung. Report of 3 cases with late presentation,” Revue des Maladies Respiratoires, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 338–343, 2008.