- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 151020, 3 pages
In Utero Fetal Ovarian Torsion with Imaging Findings on Ultrasound and MRI
1Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Cooper University Hospital, 1 Cooper Plaza, Suite B23, Camden, NJ 08103, USA
2Department of Pediatric Surgery, Cooper University Hospital, 1 Cooper Plaza, Suite B23, Camden, NJ 08103, USA
Received 31 March 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editors: A. Agrawal and M. Hashimoto
Copyright © 2012 Ripple Sheth et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. F. Perrotin, J. Potin, G. Haddad, C. Sembely-Taveau, J. Lansac, and G. Body, “Fetal ovarian cysts: a report of three cases managed by intrauterine aspiration,” Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 655–659, 2000.
- A. K. Singal, K. G. Vignesh, S. Paul, and J. Matthai, “Antenatally diagnosed ovarian cyst with torsion managed laparoscopically,” Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 28–29, 2008.
- M. Dimitraki, N. Koutlaki, I. Nikas et al., “Fetal ovarian cysts. Our clinical experience over 16 cases and review of the literature,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, vol. 25, no. 3, Article ID 216152, pp. 222–225, 2012.
- A. R. Nussbaum, R. C. Sanders, D. S. Hartman, D. L. Dudgeon, and T. H. Parmley, “Neonatal ovarian cysts: sonographic-pathologic correlation,” Radiology, vol. 168, no. 3, pp. 817–821, 1988.
- V. G. Mudholkar, A. S. Acharya, A. M. Kulkarni, and S. T. Hirgude, “Antenatally diagnosed neonatal ovarian cyst with torsion,” Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 228–229, 2011.