- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 564036, 4 pages
Multimodality Imaging in the Assessment of Thoraco-Omphalopagus Conjoined Twin: Lessons to Learn
1Faculty of Health Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 53000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Department of Radiology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3Pediatric Surgical Unit, Department of Surgery, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4Department of Pediatrics, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 21 March 2012; Accepted 23 May 2012
Academic Editors: R. Dammers and S. Yalcin
Copyright © 2012 Kanaga Kumari Chelliah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. H. Chiu, A. S. B. Chou, C. C. Lee, S. K. Lee, and P. N. Chong, “Imaging in the preoperative assessment of omphalopagus conjoined twins—a case report,” Tzu Chi Medical Journal, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 61–64, 2006.
- C. A. Kingston, K. McHugh, J. Kumaradevan, E. M. Kiely, and L. Spitz, “Imaging in the preoperative assessment of conjoined twins,” Radiographics, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1187–1208, 2001.
- T. Tansel, F. Yazicioǧlu, A. Çankaya, and L. Yaşar, “Cardiac malformation in thoracopagus twins,” Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 237–239, 2001.
- H. C. Liu, C. W. Lo, Z. C. Weng, B. Hwang, and P. C. Lee, “Various modalities for evaluation of a fused heart twins,” Pediatric Cardiology, vol. 33, pp. 192–200, 2012.