- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 208606, 3 pages
Psoriatic Arthritis during Treatment with Bevacizumab for Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma
1Centre for the Study and Treatment of Psoriasis, Department of Clinical Dermatology, San Gallicano Dermatological Institute IRCCS, 00144 Rome, Italy
2Department of Neuroscience, Regina Elena National Cancer Institute, 00144 Rome, Italy
3Radiodiagnostic Facility, San Gallicano Dermatological Institute IRCCS, 00144 Rome, Italy
Received 13 October 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editors: R. Cevik, M. Salazar-Paramo, and M. Soy
Copyright © 2012 D. Graceffa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Folkman, “Angiogenesis in cancer, vascular, rheumatoid and other disease,” Nature Medicine, vol. 1, pp. 27–31, 1995.
- D. A. Reardon, J. R. Perry Jr., A. A. Brandes, R. Jalali, and W. Wick, “Advances in malignant glioma drug discovery,” Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 739–753, 2011.
- J. J. Vredenburgh, A. Desjardins, J. E. Herndon II et al., “Phase II trial of bevacizumab and irinotecan in recurrent malignant glioma,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 1253–1259, 2007.
- S. Nakao, M. Arima, K. Ishikawa, et al., “Intravitreal anti-VEGF therapy blocks inflammatory cell infiltration and re-entry into the circulation in retinal angiogenesis,” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 4323–4328, 2012.
- W. Taylor, D. Gladman, P. Helliwell, A. Marchesoni, P. Mease, and H. Mielants, “Classification criteria for psoriatic arthritis: development of new criteria from a large international study,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 2665–2673, 2006.
- T. T. Leong, U. Fearon, and D. J. Veale, “Angiogenesis in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis: clues to disease pathogenesis,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 325–329, 2005.
- A. Akman, E. Yilmaz, H. Mutlu, and M. Ozdogan, “Complete remission of psoriasis following bevacizumab therapy for colon cancer,” Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. e202–e204, 2009.