- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539310, 3 pages
Bilateral Knee Pain Associated with Bone Infarction in a Patient with Behcet's Disease
1Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
2Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Diyarbakir State Hospital, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
3Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
Received 23 September 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editors: S. Hamoud and S. Ikuyama
Copyright © 2012 Pelin Oktayoglu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. G. Tektonidou and H. M. Moutsopoulos, “Immunologic factors in the pathogenesis of osteonecrosis,” Orthopedic Clinics of North America, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 259–263, 2004.
- D. Resnick, D. E. Sweet, and J. E. Madewell, “Osteonecrosis and osteochondrosis,” in Bone and Joint Imaging, D. Resnick, Ed., pp. 941–959, WB Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1996.
- H. K. Chang, Y. J. Choi, S. K. Baek, D. H. Lee, and K. S. Won, “Osteonecrosis and bone infarction in association with Behcet's disease: report of two cases,” Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. S51–S54, 2001.
- A. V. Korompilias, T. L. Ortel, and J. R. Urbaniak, “Coagulation abnormalities in patients with hip osteonecrosis,” Orthopedic Clinics of North America, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 265–271, 2004.
- M. Galli, D. Luciani, G. Bertolini, and T. Barbui, “Lupus anticoagulants are stronger risk factors for thrombosis than anticardiolipin antibodies in the antiphospholipid syndrome: a systematic review of the literature,” Blood, vol. 101, no. 5, pp. 1827–1832, 2003.
- G. R. V. Hughes, “Thrombosis, abortion, cerebral disease, and the lupus anticoagulant,” British Medical Journal, vol. 287, no. 6399, pp. 1088–1089, 1983.
- K. Nagasawa, Y. Ishii, T. Mayumi et al., “Avascular necrosi of bone in systemic lupus erythematosus: possible role of haemostatic abnormalities,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 672–676, 1989.
- A. Vayá, M. Santaolaria, L. Micó et al., “Thrombotic events in systemic lupus erythematosus. Its association with acquired and inherited thrombophilic defects,” Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 79–87, 2008.
- Z. Yapar, M. Kbar, M. Soy, and S. Özbek, “Osteonecrosis in Behcet's disease seen on bone scintigraphy,” Clinical Nuclear Medicine, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 267–268, 2001.