- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 724013, 4 pages
Pulmonary Sarcoidosis following Etanercept Treatment
Department of Rheumatology, Wycombe General Hospital, Queen Alexander Road, Wycome, Buckinghamshire HP11 2TT, UK
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editors: S. S. Koca and S. C. Plastiras
Copyright © 2012 Kuljeet Bhamra and Richard Stevens. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Baughman, S. A. Strohofer, J. Buchsbaum, and E. E. Lower, “Release of tumor necrosis factor by alveolar macrophages of patients with sarcoidosis,” Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine, vol. 115, no. 1, pp. 36–42, 1990.
- D. Tong, N. Manolios, G. Howe, and D. Spencer, “New onset sarcoid-like granulomatosis developing during anti-TNF therapy: an under-recognised complication,” Internal Medicine Journal, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 89–94, 2012.
- H. Nunes, P. Soler, and D. Valeyre, “Pulmonary sarcoidosis,” Allergy, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 565–582, 2005.
- J. P. Utz, A. H. Limper, S. Kalra et al., “Etanercept for the treatment of stage II and III progressive pulmonary sarcoidosis,” Chest, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 177–185, 2003.
- R. P. Baughman, E. E. Lower, D. A. Bradley, L. A. Raymond, and A. Kaufman, “Etanercept for refractory ocular sarcoidosis: results of a double-blind randomized trial,” Chest, vol. 128, no. 2, pp. 1062–1067, 2005.
- R. P. Baughman and E. E. Lower, “Infliximab for refractory sarcoidosis,” Sarcoidosis Vasculitis and Diffuse Lung Diseases, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 70–74, 2001.