- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 751683, 3 pages
Dermatomyositis Sine Myositis with Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
1Department of Rheumatology, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd 89168-86938, Iran
2Department of Nephrology, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd 89168-86938, Iran
3Department of Pathology, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd 89168-86938, Iran
4Department of Internal Medicine, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Yazd 89168-86938, Iran
Received 9 April 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editors: H. Alexanderson, G. O. Littlejohn, J. C. Nossent, M. Salazar-Paramo, and A. Zoli
Copyright © 2012 Mohammad Bagher Owlia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. C. Dalakas and R. Hohlfeld, “Polymyositis and dermatomyositis,” The Lancet, vol. 362, no. 9388, pp. 971–982, 2003.
- T. H. Yen, P. C. Lai, C. C. Chen, S. Hsueh, and J. Y. Huang, “Renal involvement in patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositis,” International Journal of Clinical Practice, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 188–193, 2005.
- H. Fukui, T. Kimura, K. Nakabayashi, and T. Nagasawa, “Dermatomyositis associated with immune-complex type nephritis induced by tubular epithelial antigen,” Nippon Jinzo Gakkai Sh, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 523–533, 1976.
- T. Moriyama, Y. Uruta, H. Yamaguchi et al., “A case of immune-complex type glomerulonephritis associated with dermatomyositis,” Nippon Naika Gakkai Zasshi, vol. 78, no. 7, pp. 994–995, 1989.
- H. Makino, K. Hirata, M. Matsuda, T. Amano, and Z. Ota, “Membranous nephropathy developing during the course of dermatomyositis,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1377–1378, 1994.
- P. Picco, M. Gattorno, G. C. Barbano, A. Trivelli, V. Pistoia, and A. Buoncompagni, “Mesangial glomerulonephritis and transient SLE manifestations in an adolescent with dermatomyositis,” Lupus, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 72–73, 1997.
- A. Soylu, S. Kavukçu, M. Türkmen, and S. Sarioǧlu, “Dermatomyositis with membranous nephropathy,” Turkish Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 143–145, 2001.
- Y. Akashi, M. Inoh, N. Gamo et al., “Dermatomyositis associated with membranous nephropathy in a 43-year-old female,” American Journal of Nephrology, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 385–388, 2002.
- T. H. Yen, J. Y. Huang, and C. Y. Chen, “Unexpected IgA nephropathy during the treatment of a young woman with idiopathic dermatomyositis: case report and review of the literature,” Journal of Nephrology, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 148–153, 2003.
- Q. Xie, Y. Liu, G. Liu, N. Yang, and G. Yin, “Diffuse proliferative glomerulonephritis associated with dermatomyositis with nephrotic syndrome,” Rheumatology International, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 821–825, 2010.
- W. S. Varade, J. Forristal, and C. D. West, “Patterns of complement activation in idiopathic membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, types I, II, and III,” American Journal of Kidney Diseases, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 196–206, 1990.
- Y. M. Ooi, E. H. Vallota, and C. D. West, “Classical complement pathway activation in membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis,” Kidney International, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 46–53, 1976.