- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 754935, 4 pages
IgG4-Related Disease without Overexpression of IgG4: Pathogenesis Implications
1Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
2Division of Diagnostic Pathology, Keio University Hospital, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
Received 3 April 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editors: L.-P. Erwig, M. Salazar-Paramo, and G. J. Tsay
Copyright © 2012 Naoshi Nishina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Hamano, S. Kawa, A. Horiuchi et al., “High serum IgG4 concentrations in patients with sclerosing pancreatitis,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 344, no. 10, pp. 732–738, 2001.
- Y. Zen and Y. Nakanuma, “IgG4-related disease: a cross-sectional study of 114 cases,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1812–1819, 2010.
- T. Tabata, T. Kamisawa, K. Takuma et al., “Serum IgG4 concentrations and IgG4-related sclerosing disease,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 408, no. 1-2, pp. 25–28, 2009.
- A. Khosroshahi and J. H. Stone, “A clinical overview of IgG4-related systemic disease,” Current Opinion in Rheumatology, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 57–66, 2011.
- Y. Masaki, N. Kurose, and H. Umehara, “IgG4-related disease: a novel lymphoproliferative disorder discovered and established in Japan in the 21st century,” Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hematopathology, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 13–20, 2011.
- H. Takahashi and M. Zeniya, “Acute presentation of autoimmune hepatitis: does it exist? A published work review,” Hepatology Research, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 498–504, 2011.
- P. Leporati, M. A. Landek-Salgado, I. Lupi, L. Chiovato, and P. Caturegli, “IgG4-related hypophysitis: a new addition to the hypophysitis spectrum,” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, vol. 96, no. 7, pp. 1971–1980, 2011.
- W. Cheuk, H. K. L. Yuen, S. Y. Y. Chu, E. K. W. Chiu, L. K. Lam, and J. K. C. Chan, “Lymphadenopathy of IgG4-related sclerosing disease,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 671–681, 2008.
- Y. Zen, S. Kitagawa, H. Minato et al., “IgG4-positive plasma cells in inflammatory pseudotumor (plasma cell granuloma) of the lung,” Human Pathology, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 710–717, 2005.
- C. Triantopoulou, G. Malachias, P. Maniatis, J. Anastopoulos, I. Siafas, and J. Papailiou, “Renal lesions associated with autoimmune pancreatitis: CT findings,” Acta Radiologica, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 702–707, 2010.
- H. Umehara, K. Okazaki, Y. Masaki et al., “Comprehensive diagnostic criteria for IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD), 2011,” Modern Rheumatology, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 21–30, 2012.
- A. Sugumar, G. Klöppel, and S. T. Chari, “Autoimmune pancreatitis: pathologic subtypes and their implications for its diagnosis,” American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 104, no. 9, pp. 2308–2310, 2009.
- D. H. Park, M. H. Kim, and S. T. Chari, “Recent advances in autoimmune pancreatitis,” Gut, vol. 58, no. 12, pp. 1680–1689, 2009.