- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [36 citations: 36 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Rheumatology have been cited 36 times. The following is a list of the 36 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Rheumatology.
- S. Prieto-Gonzalez, “Diagnosis and classification of granulomatous myositis,” Autoimmunity Reviews, vol. 13, no. 4-5, pp. 372–374, 2014.
- Mathieu Gerfaud-Valentin, Yvan Jamilloux, Jean Iwaz, and Pascal Sève, “Adult-onset Still’s disease,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Timothy E. O'Connor, Haley E. Carpenter, Sharatchandra Bidari, and Michael F. Waters, “Role of inflammatory markers in Takayasu arteritis disease monitoring,” Bmc Neurology, vol. 14, 2014.
- Evaggelia Karaoli, Elpidoforos S. Soteriades, Sylvie Pavlides, Stavros Bashiardes, and Christina Christodoulou, “Acute hepatitis and myositis associated with Erythema infectiosum by Parvov irus B19 in an adolescent,” Bmc Pediatrics, vol. 14, 2014.
- António Augusto Fernandes Massa, Armando Manuel Simões Baptista, António Manuel Ferreira da Silva Abreu Couceiro, and Eduarda Macedo Osório Morais Ferreira, “Circumscribed Morphea and Breast Asymmetry in an Adolescent,” Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- F. Bonilla-Abadia, J. F. Betancurt, J. C. Pineda, J. D. Velez, and G. J. Tobon, “Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia in two patients with systemic lupus erythe matosus after rituximab therapy,” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 415–418, 2014.
- Petros Efthimiou, Sabeeda Kadavath, and Bella Mehta, “Life-threatening complications of adult-onset Still’s disease,” Clinical Rheumatology, 2014.
- Gary S. Hoffman, “Recent advances in the medical management of Takayasu arteritis: an update on use of biologic therapies,” Current Opinion in Rheumatology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 7–15, 2014.
- Lesley J. Scott, “Denosumab: A Review of its Use in Postmenopausal Women with Osteoporosis,” Drugs & Aging, 2014.
- Allison R. Larson, “Systemic lupus erythematosus-associated neutrophilic dermatosis-an underrec ognized neutrophilic dermatosis in patients with systemic lupus erythematos us,” Human Pathology, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 598–605, 2014.
- Yohsuke Ohkubo, Takashi Sekido, Keiko Takeshige, Hiroaki Ishi, Masahiro Takei, Shin-ichi Nishio, Masanori Yamazaki, Mitsuhisa Komatsu, and Shigeyuki Kawa, “Occurrence of IgG4-related Hypophysitis Lacking IgG4-bearing Plasma Cell In filtration during Steroid Therapy,” Internal Medicine, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 753–757, 2014.
- Qiang Xie, and Wei-fu Lv, “Positron emission tomography/computed tomography imaging and rheumatoid art hritis,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 248–255, 2014.
- Senol Kobak, Fidan Sever, Ozlem Ince, and Mehmet Orman, “The Prevalence of Sacroiliitis and Spondyloarthritis in Patients with Sarcoidosis,” International Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Silke Grabherr, Kebede Shiferaw, Franceso Doenz, Marc Augsburger, and Patrice Mangin, “Acute coronary syndrome after levamisole-adultered cocaine abuse,” Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, vol. 21, pp. 48–52, 2014.
- Suber Dikici, Gulsen Kocaman, Fahri Halit Besir, Davut Baltaci, and Safinaz Ataoglu, “Dual Diagnosis: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis,” Pm&R, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 96–99, 2014.
- Alexandra Groth, Bart Vrugt, Matthias Brock, Rudolf Speich, and Silvia Ulrich, “Inflammatory cytokines in pulmonary hypertension,” Respiratory Research, vol. 15, 2014.
- Haner Direskeneli, and Kenan Aksu, “Management of Takayasu arteritis: a systematic review,” Rheumatology, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 793–801, 2014.
- B. Monteagudo, E. León-Muiños, M. Cabanillas, Ó. Suárez-Amor, and J.C. Álvarez, “Púrpura perifolicular y pelo «en sacacorchos» como manifestación de escorbuto,” SEMERGEN - Medicina de Familia, 2014.
- Anatoly Urisman, “Pulmonary Pathology in Connective Tissue Disease,” Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 201–212, 2014.
- Dario Graceffa, Beatrice Amorosi, Elisa Maiani, Claudio Bonifati, Maria Sole Chimenti, Roberto Perricone, and Aldo Di Carlo, “Capillaroscopy in Psoriatic and Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Useful Tool for Differential Diagnosis,” Arthritis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Mikael Ebbo, Aurélie Grados, Eric Guedj, Delphine Gobert, Cécile Colavolpe, Mohamad Zaidan, Agathe Masseau, Fanny Bernard, Jean-Marie Berthelot, Nathalie Morel, François Lifermann, Sylvain Palat, Julien Haroche, Xavier Mariette, Bertrand Godeau, Emmanuelle Bernit, Nathalie Costedoat-Chalumeau, Thomas Papo, Mohamed Hamidou, Jean-Robert Harlé, and Nicolas Schleinitz, “
Usefulness of 2-[
d-glucose-Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography for Staging and Evaluation of Treatment Response in IgG4-Related Disease: A Retrospective Multicenter Study ,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 86–96, 2013.
- Joerg-Patrick Stübgen, “A Review On The Association Between Inflammatory Myopathies And Vaccination,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2013.
- Arthur C. Ouwehand, and Ger T. Rijkers, “Severe Eosinophilic Syndrome: Highly Unlikely Associated with the Use of Probiotic Supplements!,” Case Reports in Rheumatology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Iris Reyhan, Baruch R. Goldberg, and Beth S. Gottlieb, “Common presentations of pediatric rheumatologic diseases,” Current Opinion in Pediatrics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 388–396, 2013.
- Harold R. Collard, “Update on the diagnosis and classification of ILD,” Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 453–459, 2013.
- Peter Korsten, and Mehdi Mirsaeidi, “Nonsteroidal therapy of sarcoidosis,” Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 516–523, 2013.
- Joerg Kraus, Mark McCoy, Eugen Trinka, and Monika Killer, “Treatment strategies for vasculitis that affects the nervous system,” Drug Discovery Today, vol. 18, no. 17-18, pp. 818–835, 2013.
- Se Jin Park, Jin-Soon Suh, Jun Ho Lee, Jung Won Lee, Seong Heon Kim, and Kyoung Hee Han, “Advances in our understanding of the pathogenesis of Henoch-Schonlein purpu ra and the implications for improving its diagnosis,” Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1223–1238, 2013.
- Wang-Dong Xu, Min Zhang, and Yu-Jing Zhang, “IL-33 in rheumatoid arthritis: Potential role in pathogenesis and therapy,” Human Immunology, vol. 74, no. 9, pp. 1057–1060, 2013.
- Sebastian H. Unizony, Bhaskar Dasgupta, Elena Fisheleva, Lucy Rowell, Georg Schett, Robert Spiera, Jochen Zwerina, Olivier Harari, and John H. Stone, “Design of the Tocilizumab in Giant Cell Arteritis Trial,” International Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Ronald R. Butendieck, “Idiopathic Arthritis Mutilans,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 1921–1922, 2013.
- Daniel Sánchez-Cano, José Luis Callejas-Rubio, Ricardo Ruiz-Villaverde, Raquel Ríos-Fernández, and Norberto Ortego-Centeno, “Off-Label Uses of Anti-TNF Therapy in Three Frequent Disorders: Behçet’s Disease, Sarcoidosis, and Noninfectious Uveitis,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Antonio Vitale, Donato Rigante, Orso Maria Lucherini, Francesco Caso, Isabella Muscari, Flora Magnotti, Maria Giuseppina Brizi, Susanna Guerrini, Maria Patti, Leonardo Punzi, Mauro Galeazzi, and Luca Cantarini, “Biological Treatments: New Weapons in the Management of Monogenic Autoinflammatory Disorders,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Marta Torcoletti, Federica Cuoco, Giancarla Di Landro, Antonella Petaccia, and Fabrizia Corona, “Chorea, a little-known manifestation in systemic lupus erythematosus: short literature review and four case reports,” Pediatric Rheumatology, vol. 11, 2013.
- Teri J. Franks, and Jeffrey R. Galvin, “From the Radiologic Pathology Archives Organization and Fibrosis as a Respo nse to Lung Injury in Diffuse Alveolar Damage, Organizing Pneumonia, and Ac ute Fibrinous and Organizing Pneumonia,” Radiographics, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 1951–1975, 2013.
- Jos W. M. van der Meer, “Treating inflammation by blocking interleukin-1 in humans,” Seminars in Immunology, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 469–484, 2013.