- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 587198, 3 pages
Multiply Recurrent Episodes of Gastric Emphysema
1Division of Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, Penn State Hershey Milton S. Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
2Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Received 7 June 2011; Accepted 7 August 2011
Academic Editor: T. Çolak
Copyright © 2011 Eric M. Pauli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guillermo López-Medina, Roxana Castillo Díaz de León, Alberto Carlos Heredia-Salazar, and Daniel Ramón Hernández-Salcedo, “Gastric Emphysema a Spectrum of Pneumatosis Intestinalis: A Case Report and Literature Review,” Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Asad Jehangir, Andrew Rettew, Bilal Shaikh, Kyle Bennett, Anam Qureshi, and Qasim Jehangir, “A case report of emphysematous gastritis in a diabetic patient: favorable outcome with conservative measures,” Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives, vol. 5, no. 4, 2015.
- Yuichi Takano, Eiichi Yamamura, Kuniyo Gomi, Misako Tohata, Toshiyuki Endo, Reika Suzuki, Masafumi Hayashi, Toru Nakanishi, Shotaro Hanamura, Kunio Asonuma, Satoshi Ino, Yuichiro Kuroki, Naotaka Maruoka, Masatsugu Nagahama, Kazuaki Inoue, and Hiroshi Takahashi, “Successful Conservative Treatment of Emphysematous Gastritis,” Internal Medicine, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 195–198, 2015.