- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206768, 4 pages
A Case of Persistent Hiccup after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
1SOD Medicina Interna ad Orientamento all’Alta Complessità Assistenziale 3, AOU Careggi, Largo Brambilla 3, 50134 Firenze, Italy
2SOD Chirurgia Generale e di Urgenza 1, AOU Careggi, Largo Brambilla 3, 50134 Firenze, Italy
Received 12 February 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editors: S. S. Daradkeh, G. Rallis, and S. Tatebe
Copyright © 2013 Elisa Grifoni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. J. Deziel, K. W. Millikan, S. G. Economou et al., “Complications of laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a national survey of 4,292 hospitals and an analysis of 77,604 cases,” American Journal of Surgery, vol. 165, no. 1, pp. 9–14, 1993.
- J. Zehetner, A. Shamiyeh, and W. Wayand, “Lost gallstones in laparoscopic cholecystectomy: all possible complications,” American Journal of Surgery, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 73–78, 2007.
- K. Singh, M. L. Wang, E. Ofori, W. Widmann, A. Alemi, and M. Nakaska, “Gallstone abscess as a result of dropped gallstones during laparoscopic cholecystectomy,” International Journal of Surgery Case Reports, vol. 3, pp. 611–613, 2012.
- E. Bergeron, C. Beaulieu, L. Passerini, and S. Ratte, “Dropped gallstones causing transdiaphragmatic migration and thoracic empyema,” Annals of Thoracic Surgery, vol. 84, no. 5, pp. 1760–1762, 2007.
- M. Khalid and M. Rashid, “Gallstone abscess: a delayed complication of spilled gallstone after laparoscopic cholecystectomy,” Emergency Radiology, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 227–229, 2009.
- M. P. Kim and W. L. Hofstetter, “Tumors of the diaphragm,” Thoracic Surgery Clinics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 521–529, 2009.