- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763702, 3 pages
Multifocal Retroperitoneal Sarcoma
2nd Department of Surgery, University Hospital “Aretaieion”, 115 28 Athens, Greece
Received 17 March 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editors: P. De Nardi, M. Picchio, and M. Zafrakas
Copyright © 2013 Theodosios Theodosopoulos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Lewis and M. F. Brennan, “The management of retroperitoneal soft tissue sarcoma,” Advances in Surgery, vol. 33, pp. 329–344, 1999.
- T. Ferrario and C. P. Karakousis, “Retroperitoneal sarcomas: grade and survival,” Archives of Surgery, vol. 138, no. 3, pp. 248–251, 2003.
- D. Voros, D. Theodorou, K. Ventouri, A. Prachalias, N. Danias, and A. Gouliamos, “Retroperitoneal tumors: do the satellite tumors mean something?” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 30–33, 1998.
- D. A. Anaya, G. Lahat, J. Liu et al., “Multifocality in retroperitoneal sarcoma: a prognostic factor critical to surgical decision-making,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 249, no. 1, pp. 137–142, 2009.
- S. Daugaard, “Current soft-tissue sarcoma classifications,” European Journal of Cancer, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 543–548, 2004.
- O. J. McCallum, J. J. Burke, A. J. Childs, A. Ferro, and D. G. Gallup, “Retroperitoneal liposarcoma weighing over one hundred pounds with review of the literature,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 103, no. 3, pp. 1152–1154, 2006.
- J. S. Liles, C. W. D. Tzeng, J. J. Short, P. Kulesza, and M. J. Heslin, “Retroperitoneal and Intra-Abdominal Sarcoma,” Current Problems in Surgery, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 445–503, 2009.
- D. G. Varma, “Imaging of soft-tissue sarcomas,” Current Oncology Reports, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 487–490, 2000.
- S. Gholami, C. D. Jacobs, D. S. Kapp, L. M. Parast, and J. A. Norton, “The value of surgery for retroperitoneal sarcoma,” Sarcoma, vol. 2009, Article ID 605840, 6 pages, 2009.
- C. P. Karakousis, “Refinements of surgical technique in soft tissue sarcomas,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 101, no. 8, pp. 730–738, 2010.
- T. Theodosopoulos, V. Psychogiou, A. I. Yiallourou, et al., “Management of retroperitoneal sarcomas: main prognostic factors for local recurrence and survival,” Journal of BUON, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 138–142, 2012.
- E. Stoeckle, J. M. Coindre, S. Bonvalot, et al., “Prognostic factors in retroperitoneal sarcoma: a multivariate analysis of a series of 165 patients of the French Cancer Center Federation Sarcoma Group,” Cancer, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 359–368, 2001.
- T. van Dalen, H. J. Hoekstra, A. N. Van Geel, F. Van Coevorden, C. Albus-Lutter, and P. J. Slootweg, “Locoregional recurrence of retroperitoneal soft tissue sarcoma: second chance of cure for selected patients,” European Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 564–568, 2001.