- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Transplantation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 181242, 3 pages
Oral Cavity Metastasis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma following Liver Transplantation
1Liver Surgery and Transplantation Unit, Hospital Alemán of Buenos Aires, Avenne Pueyrredón 1640, Buenos Aires 1118AAT, Argentina
2Pathology Service, Hospital Alemán of Buenos Aires, Avenne Pueyrredón 1640, Buenos Aires 1118AAT, Argentina
3Hepatology Service and Liver Transplantation Unit, Hospital Alemán of Buenos Aires, Avenne Pueyrredón 1640, Buenos Aires 1118AAT, Argentina
Received 29 August 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editors: D. Capone, G. Forrest, M. R. Moosa, and M. Sadeghi
Copyright © 2012 Nicolás Goldaracena et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Weber and P. A. Clavien, “Hepatocellular carcinoma and liver transplantation: entering the area after the Milan and University of California at San Francisco criteria?” Liver Transplantation, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 911–914, 2008.
- A. Chin, T. S. Liang, and A. J. Borislow, “Initial presentation of hepatocellular carcinoma as a mandibular mass: case report and review of the literature,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontics, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 457–460, 1998.
- P. Marker and P. P. Clausen, “Metastases to the mouth and jaws from hepatocellular carcinomas. A case report,” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 371–374, 1991.
- Y. Nagao, A. Cho, H. Yamamoto et al., “Hepatocellular carcinoma with pharyngeal metastasis: report of a case,” Surgery Today, vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1060–1062, 2008.