- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Transplantation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 825289, 6 pages
Therapeutic Potential of Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Cerebral Palsy
1StemOne Biologicals Pvt. Ltd., Gat No. 801, Urwade, Gadewadi, Tal-Mulshi, Pune 412108, India
2Shitole Hospital, Rajarampuri 1st Lane, Near Janata Bazar, Kolhapur 416008, India
Received 1 June 2012; Accepted 2 August 2012
Academic Editors: C. Costa and M. R. Moosa
Copyright © 2012 Chaitanya Purandare et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Liming Wang, Haijie Ji, Jianjun Zhou, Jiang Xie, Zhanqiang Zhong, Ming Li, Wen Bai, Na Li, Zijia Zhang, Xuejun Wang, Delin Zhu, Yongjun Liu, and Mingyuan Wu, “Therapeutic Potential of Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Transplantation for Cerebral Palsy: A Case Report,” Case Reports in Transplantation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Jiamei Li, Hua Zhu, Yunxin Chen, Wei Deng, Qin Li, Shan Lu, Yanfeng Xu, Lan Huang, Chunmei Ma, Chunhua Zhao, Renzhi Wang, and Qin Chuan, “The distribution of transplanted Human mesenchymal stem Cells in the CNS of young Macaca fascicularis,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Consuelo Mancías-Guerra, Alma Rosa Marroquín-Escamilla, Oscar González-Llano, Laura Villarreal-Martínez, José Carlos Jaime-Pérez, Fernando García-Rodríguez, Sagrario Lisete Valdés-Burnes, Laura Nely Rodríguez-Romo, Dinorah Catalina Barrera-Morales, José Javier Sánchez-Hernández, Olga Graciela Cantú-Rodríguez, César Homero Gutiérrez-Aguirre, Andrés Gómez-De León, Guillermo Elizondo-Riojas, Rosario Salazar-Riojas, and David Gómez-Almaguer, “Safety and tolerability of intrathecal delivery of autologous bone marrow nucleated cells in children with cerebral palsy: an open-label phase I trial,” Cytotherapy, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 810–820, 2014.
- C. Michael Cotten, Amy P. Murtha, Ronald N. Goldberg, Chad A. Grotegut, P. Brian Smith, Ricki F. Goldstein, Kimberley A. Fisher, Kathryn E. Gustafson, Barbara Waters-Pick, Geeta K. Swamy, Benjamin Rattray, Siddhartha Tan, and Joanne Kurtzberg, “Feasibility of Autologous Cord Blood Cells for Infants with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy,” Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 164, no. 5, pp. 973–+, 2014.