- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Transplantation
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 245724, 3 pages
Successful Management of Repetitive Urinary Obstruction and Anuria Caused by Double J Stent Calculi Formation after Renal Transplantation
1Department of Urology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University and Institute of Urology, Anhui Medical University, Hefei, Anhui 230022, China
2School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui 230027, China
Received 29 March 2014; Revised 22 May 2014; Accepted 18 June 2014; Published 6 July 2014
Academic Editor: Marian Klinger
Copyright © 2014 Zongyao Hao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Haberal, H. Karakayali, S. Sevmis, G. Morray, and G. Arslan, “Urologic complication rates in kidney transplantation after a novel ureteral reimplantation technique,” Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 503–505, 2006.
- C. H. Wilson, A. A. Bhatti, D. A. Rix, and D. M. Manas, “Routine intraoperative stenting for renal transplant recipients,” Transplantation, vol. 80, no. 7, pp. 877–882, 2005.
- W. G. Douthat, C. R. Chiurchiu, and P. U. Massari, “New options for the management of hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation,” World Journal of Transplantation, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 41–45, 2012.
- Y. Ahallal, A. Khallouk, M. J. El Fassi, and M. H. Farih, “Risk factor analysis and management of ureteral double-J stent complications,” Reviews in Urology, vol. 12, no. 2-3, pp. e147–e151, 2010.
- C. L. Xu, H. Tang, X. F. Gao, B. Yang, and Y. H. Sun, “Management of forgotten ureteral stents with holmium laser,” Lasers in Medical Science, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 263–266, 2009.
- M. D. Stegall, M. F. Chedid, and L. D. Cornell, “The role of complement in antibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplantation,” Nature Reviews Nephrology, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 670–678, 2012.
- J. G. Heaf, “Bone disease after renal transplantation,” Transplantation, vol. 75, no. 3, pp. 315–325, 2003.
- A. J. Brown, A. Dusso, and E. Slatopolsky, “Vitamin D,” American Journal of Physiology, vol. 277, no. 2, pp. F157–F175, 1999.
- J. G. J. Hoenderop, D. Müller, A. W. C. M. van der Kemp et al., “Calcitriol controls the epithelial calcium channel in kidney,” Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 1342–1349, 2001.
- J. G. J. Hoenderop, P. H. G. M. Willems, and R. J. M. Bindels, “Toward a comprehensive molecular model of active calcium reabsorption,” The American Journal of Physiology—Renal Physiology, vol. 278, no. 3, pp. F352–F360, 2000.
- D. Kim, N. Yamagishi, Y. Kawakami et al., “Dose-response effects of an aqueous formulation of calcitriol and evaluation of renal function in nonpregnant cows,” Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 473–476, 2012.
- P. F. M. Choong and T. J. Martin, “Effects of ascorbic acid, calcitriol, and retinoic acid on the differentiation of preosteoblasts,” Journal of Orthopaedic Research, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 638–647, 1993.
- J. P. Mansell, M. Barbour, C. Moore et al., “The synergistic effects of lysophosphatidic acid receptor agonists and calcitriol on MG63 osteoblast maturation at titanium and hydroxyapatite surfaces,” Biomaterials, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 199–206, 2010.