- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 259527, 3 pages
Renal Autotransplantation for Iatrogenic High-Grade Ureteric Stricture
1Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
2Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
3Division of Hypertension and Nephrology, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
4Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editors: L. Henningsohn and M. Sheikh
Copyright © 2012 Jose Soto Soto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. D. Hardy and S. Eraslan, “Autotransplantation of the kidney for high ureteral injury,” Journal of Urology, vol. 90, pp. 563–574, 1963.
- C. Wotkowicz and J. A. Libertino, “Renal autotransplantation,” BJU International, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 253–257, 2004.
- D. T. Gilmour, S. Das, and G. Flowerdew, “Rates of urinary tract injury from gynecologic surgery and the role of intraoperative cystoscopy,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 107, no. 6, pp. 1366–1372, 2006.
- D. Meirow, E. Z. Moriel, M. Zilberman, and A. Farkas, “Evaluation and treatment of iatrogenic ureteral injuries during obstetric and gynecologic operations for nonmalignant conditions,” Journal of the American College of Surgeons, vol. 178, no. 2, pp. 144–148, 1994.
- J. K. Chan, J. Morrow, and A. Manetta, “Prevention of ureteral injuries in gynecologic surgery,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 188, no. 5, pp. 1273–1277, 2003.
- O. Sorinala and R. Begum, “Prevention and management of ureteric injuries,” Hospital Medicine, vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 329–334, 2005.
- B. H. Chew, M. Duvdevani, and J. D. Denstedt, “New developments in ureteral stent design, materials and coatings,” Expert Review of Medical Devices, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 395–403, 2006.
- M. L. Eisenberg, K. L. Lee, A. E. Zumrutbas, M. V. Meng, C. E. Freise, and M. L. Stoller, “Long-term outcomes and late complications of laparoscopic nephrectomy with renal autotransplantation,” Journal of Urology, vol. 179, no. 1, pp. 240–243, 2008.