- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 390912, 5 pages
Multimodality Fusion with MRI, CT, and Ultrasound Contrast for Ablation of Renal Cell Carcinoma
1Center for Interventional Oncology, NIH Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health, MSC 1182, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
2Urologic Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Received 13 August 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editors: M. Gallucci, S. Giulini, A. Goel, A. Marte, and T. Nomura
Copyright © 2012 Hayet Amalou and Bradford J. Wood. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Stone, A. M. Venkatesan, J. Locklin, P. Pinto, M. Linehan, and B. J. Wood, “Radiofrequency ablation of renal tumors,” Techniques in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 132–139, 2007.
- B. J. Wood, H. Zhang, A. Durrani et al., “Navigation with electromagnetic tracking for interventional radiology procedures: a feasibility study,” Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 493–505, 2005.
- J. Krücker, S. Xu, N. Glossop et al., “Electromagnetic tracking for thermal ablation and biopsy guidance: clinical evaluation of spatial accuracy,” Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 1141–1150, 2007.
- J. Krücker, S. Xu, A. Venkatesan et al., “Clinical utility of real-time fusion guidance for biopsy and ablation,” Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 515–524, 2011.
- E. Wehrenberg-Klee, T. W. Clark, S. B. Malkowicz, et al., “Impact on renal function of percutaneous thermal ablation of renal masses in patients with preexisting chronic kidney disease,” Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 41–45, 2012.
- T. Penzkofer, P. Bruners, P. Isfort et al., “Free-hand CT-based electromagnetically guided interventions: accuracy, efficiency and dose usage,” Minimally Invasive Therapy and Allied Technologies, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 226–233, 2011.
- L. Appelbaum, J. Sosna, Y. Nissenbaum, A. Benshtein, and S. N. Goldberg, “Electromagnetic navigation system for CT-guided biopsy of small lesions,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 196, no. 5, pp. 1194–1200, 2011.