- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 510612, 2 pages
Injection of Vaseline under Penis Skin for the Purpose of Penis Augmentation
Urology Clinic, Ankara Training and Research Hospital, Ministry of Health, 06260 Ankara, Turkey
Received 3 October 2012; Accepted 28 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Greenstein and F. Ramezanzadeh
Copyright © 2012 Tolga Karakan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. E. Christ and J. B. Askew Jr., “Silicone granuloma of the penis,” Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 337–339, 1982.
- G. Pehlivanov, S. Kavaklieva, J. Kazandjieva, D. Kapnilov, and N. Tsankov, “Foreign-body granuloma of the penis in sexually active individuals (penile paraffinoma),” Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 845–851, 2008.
- J. S. Campbell and I. W. Henderson, “Effects of instillation of paraffins in tissues,” The Lancet, vol. 1, no. 7806, pp. 775–776, 1973.
- H. P. Soyer, P. Petritsch, P. Glavanovitz, and H. Kerl, “Sclerosing lipogranuloma (paraffinoma) of the penis with the clinical features of a carcinoma,” Hautarzt, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 174–176, 1988.
- S. W. Lee, C. Y. Bang, and J. H. Kim, “Penoscrotal reconstruction using groin and bilateral superomedial thigh flaps: a case of penile vaselinoma causing Fournier's gangrene,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 723–726, 2007.
- T. Lee, H. R. Choi, Y. T. Lee, and Y. H. Lee, “Paraffinoma of the penis,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 344–348, 1994.
- N. Lawrentschuk, D. Angus, and D. M. Bolton, “Sclerosing lipogranuloma of the genitalia treated with corticosteroids,” International Urology and Nephrology, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 97–99, 2006.
- D. G. Moon, J. W. Yoo, J. H. Bae, C. S. Han, Y. K. Kim, and J. J. Kim, “Sexual function and psychological characteristics of penile paraffinoma,” Asian Journal of Andrology, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 191–194, 2003.