- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 546989, 3 pages
Ureteral Stricture after Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation due to Suturing of the Serosa
Ankara Research and Training Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Greenstein, F. Ramezanzadeh, and F. M. Solivetti
Copyright © 2012 Berat Cem Özgür et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Brandes, M. Coburn, N. Armenakas, and J. McAninch, “Diagnosis and management of ureteric injury: an evidence-based analysis,” BJU International, vol. 94, no. 3, pp. 277–289, 2004.
- W. E. Goodwin and P. T. Scardino, “Vesicovaginal and ureterovaginal fistulas: a summary of 25 years of experience,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 123, no. 3, pp. 370–374, 1980.
- J. McAninch and R. A. Santucci, “Renal and ureteral traumaeditors,” in Campbell Walsh Urology, A. J. Wein, L. R. Kavoussi, A. C. Novick, A. W. Partin, and C. A. Peters, Eds., p. 1289, Elsiever, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 9th edition, 2007.
- M. D. Yu-Wei Chou, M. D. Po-Jen Hsiao, M. D. Shang-Hsing Lee, M. D. Han-Sun Chiang, and M. D. Chun-Hou Liao, “Kinking of the lower ureter—is this a sign of suspected concomitant ureteral injury with vesicovaginal fistula?” Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 119–120, 2010.
- C. de Cicco, A. Ussia, and P. R. Koninckx, “Laparoscopic ureteral repair in gynaecological surgery,” Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 296–300, 2011.
- S. S. Byun, J. H. Kim, S. J. Oh, and H. H. Kim, “Simple retrograde balloon dilation for treatment of ureteral strictures: etiology-based analysis,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 273–278, 2003.
- R. J. S. Webber, S. S. Pandian, S. McClinton, and J. Hussey, “Retrograde balloon dilatation for pelviureteric junction obstruction: long-term follow-up,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 239–242, 1997.
- F. Richter, R. J. Irwin Jr., R. A. Watson, and E. K. Lang, “Endourologic management of malignant ureteral strictures,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 583–587, 2000.
- R. S. Q. Soares, R. A. de Abreu Jr., and J. E. F. Tavora, “Laparoscopic ureteral reimplant for ureteral stricture,” International Brazilian Journal of Urology, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 38–43, 2010.
- M. Neuman, A. Eidelman, R. Langer, A. Golan, I. Bukovsky, and E. Caspi, “Iatrogenic injuries to the ureter during gynecologic and obstetric operations,” Surgery Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 173, no. 4, pp. 268–272, 1991.
- R. A. Dowling, J. N. Corriere Jr., and C. M. Sandler, “Iatrogenic ureteral injury,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 135, no. 5, pp. 912–915, 1986.
- R. D. Williams, “Urologic complications of pelvic surgery,” in Urologic Complications of Pelvic Surgery and Radiotherapy, M. A. S. Jewett, Ed., pp. 1–22, Isis Medical Media, Oxford, UK, 1995.