- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 862493, 3 pages
Primary Pleomorphic Undifferentiated Sarcoma—a Rare Renal Localization: A Case Report
1Department of Urology, Hassan II University Hospital of Fez, Fez 30020, Morocco
2Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine of Fez, Fez, Morocco
3Department of Oncology, University Hospital of Fez, Fez, Morocco
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 23 October 2012
Academic Editors: S. J. Hong and S. Takahashi
Copyright © 2012 Soufiane Mellas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Guillou, “Pleomorphic sarcomas: subclassification, myogenic differentiation and prognosis,” Diagnostic Histopathology, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 527–537, 2008.
- K. Kitajima, Y. Kaji, M. Morita, Y. Okuda, and K. Sugimura, “Malignant fibrous histiocytoma arising from the renal capsule,” Magnetic Resonance in Medical Sciences, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 199–202, 2003.
- R. Gupta, S. Gupta, D. Aggarwal, and S. Singh, “Primary pleomorphic undifferentiated sarcoma of the kidney: a rare renal tumor,” Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 573–576, 2008.
- S. Mc Clinton, J. Steyn, and I. D. Miller, “Renal malignant fibrous histiocytoma,” British Journal of Urology, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 109–111, 1990.
- A. Ptochos, G. Karydas, N. Iosifidis, E. Tyrothoulakis, G. Papazafiriou, and T. Kehagia-Koutoufari, “Primary renal malignant fibrous histiocytoma. A case report and review of the literature,” Urologia Internationalis, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 261–264, 2000.
- F. M. Enzinger and S. W. Wiess, “Malignant f ibrohistiocytic tumours,” in Soft Tissue Tumors, F. M. Enzinger and S. W. Weiss, Eds., pp. 535–569, Mosby, St. Louis, Mo, USA, 1988.
- S. J. Kim, B. C. Ahn, S. R. Kim et al., “Primary malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the kidney,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 399–402, 2002.
- S. K. Singh, A. K. Manda l, M. M. Agarwal, and A. Das, “Primary renal inf lammatory ma lignant f ibrous histiocytoma: a diagnostic challenge,” International Journal of Urology, vol. 13, pp. 1000–1002, 2006.
- A. Ghosh, U. S. Dwivedi, and A. Kumar, “Inflammatory malignant fibrous histiocytoma of kidney: a case report,” Pathology Research and Practice, vol. 204, no. 11, pp. 857–861, 2008.