- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 919087, 3 pages
IgG4 Inflammatory Pseudotumor of the Kidney
Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine College of Medicine, University of Florida, P.O. Box 100275, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Received 6 July 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editors: S. J. Hong, H.-L. Lee, and A. Marte
Copyright © 2012 Ahmed N. Alkhasawneh and Robert W. Allan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Hamano, N. Arakura, T. Muraki, Y. Ozaki, K. Kiyosawa, and S. Kawa, “Prevalence and distribution of extrapancreatic lesions complicating autoimmune pancreatitis,” Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 1197–1205, 2006.
- M. Kawano, T. Saeki, H. Nakashima et al., “Proposal for diagnostic criteria for IgG4-related kidney disease,” Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 615–626, 2011.
- T. Kamisawa, N. Funata, Y. Hayashi et al., “A new clinicopathological entity of IgG4-related autoimmune disease,” Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 982–984, 2003.
- S. T. Chari, T. C. Smyrk, M. J. Levy et al., “Diagnosis of autoimmune pancreatitis: the Mayo clinic experience,” Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 1010–1016, 2006.
- K. Okazaki, S. Kawa, T. Kamisawa et al., “Clinical diagnostic criteria of autoimmune pancreatitis: revised proposal,” Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 626–631, 2006.
- R. K. Pearson, D. S. Longnecker, S. T. Chari et al., “Controversies in clinical pancreatology: autoimmune pancreatitis: does it exist?” Pancreas, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2003.
- T. Shimosegawa, S. T. Chari, L. Frulloni et al., “International consensus diagnostic criteria for autoimmune pancreatitis: guidelines of the international association of pancreatology,” Pancreas, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 352–358, 2011.
- S. Shoji, M. Nakano, and Y. Usui, “IgG4-related inflammatory pseudotumor of the kidney,” International Journal of Urology, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 389–390, 2010.
- N. Takahashi, A. Kawashima, J. G. Fletcher, and S. T. Chari, “Renal involvement in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis: CT and MR imaging findings,” Radiology, vol. 242, no. 3, pp. 791–801, 2007.
- L. D. Cornell, S. L. Chicano, V. Deshpande et al., “Pseudotumors due to IgG4 immune-complex tubulointerstitial nephritis associated with autoimmune pancreatocentric disease,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1586–1597, 2007.
- T. Saeki, S. Nishi, N. Imai et al., “Clinicopathological characteristics of patients with IgG4-related tubulointerstitial nephritis,” Kidney International, vol. 78, no. 10, pp. 1016–1023, 2010.
- G. Nishikawa, K. Nakamura, Y. Yamada et al., “Inflammatory pseudotumors of the kidney and the lung presenting as immunoglobulin G4-related disease: a case report,” Journal of Medical Case Reports, vol. 5, Article ID Article number480, p. 480, 2011.