- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 631809, 3 pages
Sarcomatoid Carcinoma of the Prostate
1Department of Urology, Turkey Yüksek İhtisas Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Pathology, Turkey Yüksek İhtisas Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Received 25 January 2013; Accepted 10 March 2013
Academic Editors: P. H. Chiang, N. Eke, A. Greenstein, S. K. Hong, and J. Park
Copyright © 2013 Onur Açıkgöz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Zizi-Sermpetzoglou, V. Savvaidou, N. Tepelenis, N. Galariotis, M. Olympitis, and K. Stamatiou, “Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the prostate: a case report,” International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 319–322, 2010.
- J. N. Eble, G. Sauter, J. I. Ebstein, and I. A. Sesterhenn, Pathology and Genetics of Tumors of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs, IARC Press, 2004.
- D. J. Grignon, “Unusual subtypes of prostate cancer,” Modern Pathology, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 316–327, 2004.
- P. Humphray, “Histological variants of prostatic carcinoma and their significance,” Histopathology, vol. 60, pp. 59–74, 2012.
- D. E. Hansel and J. I. Epstein, “Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the prostate: a study of 42 cases,” The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 30, pp. 1316–1321, 2006.
- M. Zhou, G. J. Netto, and J. I. Ebstein, Uropathology, Saunders, 2012.