- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 659582, 3 pages
Intravesical Foreign Body via a Vesicoperineal Fistula
Department of Urology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Received 19 February 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editors: A. Goel, M. Sheikh, and E. Tuzel
Copyright © 2013 Aaron M. Potretzke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Rinard, T. Nelius, L. Hogan, C. Young, A. E. Roberts, and M. L. Armstrong, “Cross-sectional study examining four types of male penile and urethral "play",” Urology, vol. 76, no. 6, pp. 1326–1333, 2010.
- A. Van Ophoven and J. B. DeKernion, “Clinical management of foreign bodies of the genitourinary tract,” Journal of Urology, vol. 164, no. 2, pp. 274–287, 2000.
- M. Rafique, “Intravesical foreign bodies: review and current management strategies,” Urology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 223–231, 2008.
- N. Rahman, N. C. Featherstone, and D. DeCaluwe, “Spider-man, magnets, and urethral-cutaneous fistula,” Urology, vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 162–163, 2010.
- S. J. Moon, D. H. Kim, J. H. Chung, et al., “Unusual foreign bodies in the urinary bladder and urethra due to autoerotism,” International Neurourology Journal, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 186–189, 2010.
- J. L. Cohen, C. M. Keoleian, and E. A. Krull, “Penile paraffinoma: self-injection with mineral oil,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 45, supplement 6, pp. S222–S224, 2001.
- P. Nitidandhaprabhas, “Artificial penile nodules: case reports from Thailand,” British Journal of Urology, vol. 47, no. 4, p. 463, 1975.
- N. U. Rahman, S. P. Elliott, and J. W. McAninch, “Self-inflicted male urethral foreign body insertion: endoscopic management and complications,” BJU International, vol. 94, no. 7, pp. 1051–1053, 2004.
- H. Aliabadi, A. S. Cass, P. Gleich, and C. F. Johnson, “Self-inflicted foreign bodies involving lower urinary tract and male genitals,” Urology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 12–16, 1985.
- J. C. Forde, R. G. Casey, and R. Grainger, “An unusual penpal: case report and literature review of posterior urethral injuries secondary to foreign body insertion,” The Canadian Journal of Urology, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 4757–4759, 2009.