- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 823813, 3 pages
Completely Intracorporeal Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Ileovesicostomy
Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA 23298-0118, USA
Received 30 October 2013; Accepted 16 December 2013; Published 29 January 2014
Academic Editors: M. Gallucci, I. Hara, C. Pavlovich, and P. M. Pierorazio
Copyright © 2014 MaryEllen T. Dolat et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Atan, B. R. Konety, A. Nangia, and M. B. Chancellor, “Advantages and risks of ileovesicostomy for the management of neuropathic bladder,” Urology, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 636–640, 1999.
- A. R. Gauthier Jr. and J. C. Winters, “Incontinent ileovesicostomy in the management of neurogenic bladder dysfunction,” Neurourology and Urodynamics, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 142–146, 2003.
- W. W. Leng, G. Faerber, M. Del Terzo, and E. J. McGuire, “Long-term outcome of incontinent ileovesicostomy management of severe lower urinary tract dysfunction,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 161, no. 6, pp. 1803–1806, 1999.
- S. E. Mutchnik, J. L. Hinson, K. G. Nickell, and T. B. Boone, “Ileovesicostomy as an alternative form of bladder management in tetraplegic patients,” Urology, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 353–357, 1997.
- W. B. Zimmerman and R. Santucci, “Ileovesicostomy update: changes for the 21st century,” Advances in Urology, vol. 2009, Article ID 801038, 7 pages, 2009.
- T. H. S. Hsu, R. R. Rackley, J. B. Abdelmalak, M.-B. Tchetgen, S. Madjar, and S. P. Vasavada, “Laparoscopic ileovesicostomy,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 168, no. 1, pp. 180–181, 2002.
- H. M. Abrahams, N. U. Rahman, M. V. Meng, and M. L. Stoller, “Pure laparoscopic ileovesicostomy,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 170, no. 2, part 1, pp. 517–518, 2003.
- L. Hampton, A. Klausner, and B. Moore, “V682 intracorporeal robotic-assisted laparoscopic ileovesicostomy,” The Journal of Urology, vol. 185, no. 4, supplement, p. e275, 2011.
- A. Rodriguez, P. Spiess, and T. Hakky, “Robotic-assisted ileovesicostomy: a pure intracorporeal technique,” Urology, vol. 80, no. 3A, pp. S182–S183, 2012.
- A. J. Vanni, M. S. Cohen, and J. T. Stoffel, “Robotic-assisted ileovesicostomy: initial results,” Urology, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 814–818, 2009.
- C. C. Passerotti, H. T. Nguyen, A. Lais et al., “Robot-assisted laparoscopic ileal bladder augmentation: defining techniques and potential pitfalls,” Journal of Endourology, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 355–360, 2008.