- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Case Reports in Urology have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Case Reports in Urology.
- B. M. Pereira, L. O. Reis, T. R. Calderan, C. C. de Campos, and G. P. Fraga, “Penetrating Bladder Trauma: A High Risk Factor for Associated Rectal Injury,” Advances in Urology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Jeh Wen Ho, D. Angstetra, R. Loong, and T. Fleming, “Tuboovarian Abscess as Primary Presentation for Imperforate Hymen,” Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Adrien Riviere, Thomas Bessede, and Jean-Jacques Patard, “Nephron Sparing Surgery for Renal Angiomyolipoma with Inferior Vena Cava Thrombus in Tuberous Sclerosis,” Case Reports in Urology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Luigi Cormio, Francesca Sanguedolce, Giuseppe Di Fino, Paolo Massenio, Giuseppe Liuzzi, Nicola Ruocco, Pantaleo Bufo, and Giuseppe Carrieri, “Asymptomatic Bladder Metastasis from Breast Cancer,” Case Reports in Urology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Anthony Kodzo-Grey Venyo, “Melanoma of the Urinary Bladder: A Review of the Literature,” Surgery Research and Practice, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Takao Ando, Yuki Matsuo, Toshiyuki Ikeoka, Kojiro Oba, Yasuyoshi Miyata, Hideki Sakai, Kuniko Abe, and Atsushi Kawakami, “Gross Hematuria and Bladder Tumor in a Patient with Advanced Thyroid Papillary Carcinoma,” Case Reports in Endocrinology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Huiqin Tian, Tingting Liu, Cong Wang, Lijun Tang, Zhibin Chen, and Guangqian Xing, “Inflammatory Pseudotumor of the Temporal Bone: Three Cases and a Review of the Literature,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Minekatsu Taga, Hideaki Ito, Naoya Kusukawa, Yoshiji Miwa, Hironobu Akino, Yoshiaki Imamura, and Osamu Yokoyama, “Surgical Treatment of Adrenal Gland Metastasis Originating from Small Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder,” Case Reports in Urology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Jun Akatsuka, Yasutomo Suzuki, Tsutomu Hamasaki, Go Kimura, Shuichi Osawa, and Yukihiro Kondo, “Spindle cell sarcoma of the epididymis,” International Cancer Conference Journal, 2013.