- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 569095, 3 pages
Left Hemibody Swelling in an HIV-Positive Patient with Congenital Heart Disease
Department of Internal Medicine, St. Marta's Hospital, 1169-024 Lisbon, Portugal
Received 26 January 2012; Accepted 4 March 2012
Academic Editors: P.-H. Huang, A. Iyisoy, L. Masotti, and J. Saour
Copyright © 2012 Matteo Boattini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. I. Tchervenkov and N. Roy, “Congenital Heart Surgery Nomenclature and Database Project: pulmonary atresia—ventricular septal defect,” Annals of Thoracic Surgery, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. S97–S105, 2000.
- N. Kucher, “Deep-vein thrombosis of the upper extremities,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 364, no. 9, pp. 861–869, 2011.
- T. R. Otten, P. D. Stein, K. C. Patel, S. Mustafa, and A. Silbergleit, “Thromboembolic disease involving the superior vena cava and brachiocephalic veins,” Chest, vol. 123, no. 3, pp. 809–812, 2003.
- M. D. Sosin, G. Bhatia, R. C. Davis, and G. Y. H. Lip, “Congestive heart failure and Virchow's triad: a neglected association,” Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift, vol. 153, no. 19-20, pp. 411–416, 2003.
- S. Ota, N. Yamada, A. Tsuji, K. Ishikura, M. Nakamura, and M. Ito, “Incidence and clinical predictors of deep vein thrombosis in patients hospitalized with heart failure in Japan,” Circulation Journal, vol. 73, no. 8, pp. 1513–1517, 2009.
- M. Bibas, G. Biava, and A. Antinori, “HIV-associated venous thromboembolism,” Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases, vol. 3, no. 1, Article ID e2011030, 2011.