- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750953, 3 pages
A Unique Case of Unilateral Lower Extremity Sparing Systemic Peripheral Gangrene
1Department of Surgery, Easton Hospital, Drexel University College of Medicine, Easton, PA 18042, USA
2Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19129, USA
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editors: N. Espinola-Zavaleta, L. Masotti, and N. Papanas
Copyright © 2012 Alexey Markelov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. J. Winkler and D. D. Trunkey, “Dopamine gangrene,” American Journal of Surgery, vol. 142, no. 5, pp. 588–591, 1981.
- M. A. Molos and J. C. Hall, “Symmetrical peripheral gangrene and disseminated intravascular coagulation,” Archives of Dermatology, vol. 121, no. 8, pp. 1057–1061, 1985.
- J. N. Goodwin and T. V. Berne, “Symmetrical peripheral gangrene,” Archives of Surgery, vol. 108, no. 6, pp. 780–784, 1974.
- T. T. Knight Jr., S. V. Gordon, J. Canady, D. S. Rush, and W. Browder, “Symmetrical peripheral gangrene: a new presentation of an old disease,” American Surgeon, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 196–199, 2000.