- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865035, 3 pages
Pregnancy Complicated with Severe Recurrent Aortic Coarctation: A Case Report
1Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
3Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, 21280 Diyarbakir, Turkey
Received 24 August 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editors: N. Espinola-Zavaleta, P. Georgiadou, and T. Sasajima
Copyright © 2012 Celal Yavuz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Baumgartner, P. Bonhoeffer, N. M. De Groot, et al., “ESC Guidelines for the management of grown-up congenital heart disease (new version 2010),” European Heart Journal, vol. 31, no. 23, pp. 2915–2957, 2010.
- L. M. Beauchesne, H. M. Connolly, N. M. Ammash, and C. A. Warnes, “Coarctation of the aorta: outcome of pregnancy,” Journal of the American College of Cardiology, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1728–1733, 2001.
- J. W. J. Vriend, W. Drenthen, P. G. Pieper et al., “Outcome of pregnancy in patients after repair of aortic coarctation,” European Heart Journal, vol. 26, no. 20, pp. 2173–2178, 2005.
- P. Avanzas, M. A. García-Fernández, J. Quiles, T. Datino, and M. Moreno, “Pseudoaneurysm complicating aortic coarctation in a pregnant woman,” International Journal of Cardiology, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 157–158, 2004.
- A. S. Saidi, L. I. Bezold, C. A. Altman, N. A. Ayres, and J. T. Bricker, “Outcome of pregnancy following intervention for coarctation of the aorta,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 82, no. 6, pp. 786–788, 1998.