- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 313948, 7 pages
Modelling the Role of Dietary Habits and Eating Behaviours on the Development of Acute Coronary Syndrome or Stroke: Aims, Design, and Validation Properties of a Case-Control Study
1School of Medicine, University of Ioannina, 45110 Ioannina, Greece
2Department of Nutrition Science and Dietetics, Harokopio University, 17671 Athens, Greece
Received 2 August 2010; Accepted 25 August 2010
Academic Editor: Christina Chrysohoou
Copyright © 2011 Christina-Maria Kastorini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christina-Maria Kastorini, Haralampos J. Milionis, Aggeliki Ioannidi, Kallirroi Kalantzi, Vassilios Nikolaou, Konstantinos N. Vemmos, John A. Goudevenos, and Demosthenes B. Panagiotakos, “Adherence to the Mediterranean diet in relation to acute coronary syndrome or stroke nonfatal events: A comparative analysis of a case/case-control study,” American Heart Journal, vol. 162, no. 4, pp. 717–724, 2011.
- Christina Chrysohoou, Catherine Liontou, Panagiotis Aggelopoulos, Christina-Maria Kastorini, Demosthenes Panagiotakos, Athanasios Aggelis, Elefterios Tsiamis, Manolis Vavouranakis, Christos Pitsavos, Dimitris Tousoulis, and Christodoulos Stefanadis, “Mediterranean Diet Mediates the Adverse Effect of Depressive Symptomatology on Short-Term Outcome in Elderly Survivors from an Acute Coronary Event,” Cardiology Research and Practice, vol. 2011, pp. 1–8, 2011.
- Christina-Maria Kastorini, George Papadakis, Haralampos J. Milionis, Kallirroi Kalantzi, Paolo-Emilio Puddu, Vassilios Nikolaou, Konstantinos N. Vemmos, John A. Goudevenos, and Demosthenes B. Panagiotakos, “Comparative analysis of a-priori and a-posterior dietary patterns using state-of-the-art classification algorithms: a case/case-control study,” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 2013.
- Zoe Konidari, Christina-Maria Kastorini, Haralampos J. Milionis, Eftychia Bika, Vassilios Nikolaou, Konstantinos N. Vemmos, John A. Goudevenos, and Demosthenes B. Panagiotakos, “Eating behaviors and their relationship with cardiovascular disease: A case/case-control study,” Appetite, 2014.
- A Katsarou, F Triposkiadis, J Skoularigis, C Papageorgiou, and D B Panagiotakos, “Evaluating the role of Mediterranean diet and eating behaviors on the likelihood of having a non-fatal acute coronary syndrome, under the context of stress perception: a case–control study,” European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2014.
- Antonios P. Vlahos, Katerina K. Naka, Aris Bechlioulis, Paraskevi Theoharis, Konstantinos Vakalis, Elisavet Moutzouri, George Miltiadous, Lampros K. Michalis, Antigoni Siamopoulou-Mavridou, Moses Elisaf, and Haralampos J. Milionis, “Endothelial Dysfunction, But Not Structural Atherosclerosis, Is Evident Early in Children With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia,” Pediatric Cardiology, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 63–70, 2014.