- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 837238, 7 pages
Exercise Training for Heart Failure Patients with and without Systolic Dysfunction: An Evidence-Based Analysis of How Patients Benefit
Faculty of Health Science and Medicine, Bond University, Robina, QLD 4229, Australia
Received 23 July 2010; Accepted 19 September 2010
Academic Editor: Javed Butler
Copyright © 2011 Neil Smart. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kate L. Weeks, and Julie R. McMullen, “The Athlete's Heart vs. the Failing Heart: Can Signaling Explain the Two Di stinct Outcomes?,” Physiology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 97–105, 2011.
- Rod S. Taylor, Edward J. Davies, Hasnain M. Dalal, Russell Davis, Patrick Doherty, Christopher Cooper, David J. Holland, Kate Jolly, and Neil A. Smart, “Effects of exercise training for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: A systematic review and meta-analysis of comparative studies,” International Journal of Cardiology, vol. 162, no. 1, pp. 6–13, 2012.
- H. Löllgen, and D. Löllgen, “Risk reduction in cardiovascular diseases by physical activity,” Internist, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 20–29, 2012.
- Norman Mangner, Yae Matsuo, Gerhard Schuler, and Volker Adams, “Cachexia in chronic heart failure: endocrine determinants and treatment per spectives,” Endocrine, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 253–265, 2013.
- Lygia Paccini Lustosa, Leani Souza Máximo Pereira, Fernanda Matos Coelho, Daniele Sirineu Pereira, Juscélio Pereira Silva, Adriana Netto Parentoni, Rosângela Correa Dias, and João Marcos Domingues Dias, “Impact of an Exercise Program on Muscular and Functional Performance and Plasma Levels of Interleukin 6 and Soluble Receptor Tumor Necrosis Factor in Prefrail Community-Dwelling Older Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 660–666, 2013.
- Sherin H.M. Mehani, “Correlation between changes in diastolic dysfunction and health-related quality of life after cardiac rehabilitation program in dilated cardiomyopathy,” Journal of Advanced Research, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 189–200, 2013.
- B. Pieske, “Exercise training in heart failure,” Herz, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 578–+, 2013.